aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    Hey Lynn! We posted at the same time!!!
    I dunno about Shiki.... I'm tired of trying to deveal the mystery of his entire existence....
    Two things are certain about him, though,
    1)He's HAWT!
    2)He's HAWT!
    Oh wait, those were the same thing... ok whatever, we all know Shiki is hot enough as to say it TWICE!!!

Lynn told me about this, though maybe some of you have already seen it:
    jen0va uploaded Nitro + CHIRAL desktop accesories!!!
    [URL="http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t72263-togainu_no_chi_desktop.html#post1424128[/URL]
  2. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Talking about male fighting and the winner sodomising the looser, there's a manga featuring this, pretty cool one. But can't remember the name at the moment, though... if it comes back to me, I'll tell here.

I have to install the game again, it didn't run properly on my older computer so I only played a couple of routes before giving up. So I don't know exactly every detail of it (except what i get from spoilers, lol). But I hunted down the manga and the Djs, ofc.
    Too bad I don't have too much free time at the moment, though.

@MayLex: thanks for the tip.
  3. Dagger
    Dagger
    Re: the Akira uke thing, I've seen a lot of Japanese fans comment that a fundamentally uke main character (a description that applies to both Konoe and Akira*) just seems to be the Chiral scenario writer's individual preference. TBH I think this is somewhat unfortunate, but that's because I totally love reversibility even in the most unlikely situations. (There's a doujin out there with ED 3 Akira topping Shiki, and I swear to god, someday I'm going to get my hands on it...)

*Most people seem to think that adult!Rin decides that it's his turn to be seme. ^^;;

Asato/Rai is def. my favorite non-canon Chiral pairing, though.

Re: Nano... I don't understand either! Haha. Seriously, though, I didn't like the Nano route as much because it felt as if something was missing from it, but looking back, its fundamental ingredients are really powerful. With a little extra--which the PS2 ver. will hopefully provide--I think it could def. be the climactic final route that it was sort of supposed to be in the PC ver.
  4. MayAlex
    MayAlex

@Dagger: OMG Akira topping Shiki?!?!?!?!? I didn't see that coming!!! The 3rd ED was the military one? I always get confused on which one is Slutty Akira and which one is Shiki Ruler of the World (LOL)....
    I thought the same about adult Rin (when you made me realize it was Rin the one in the CG I was like "Poor Akira, so much for being Seme..."
    I always thought that Akira was Seme to Rin only because Rin was smaller. Even if Rin seems to fit the genki Uke stereotype, he also has his dark side (Rin is awesome!) and I thought that if it wasn't because he's a lot younger and smaller than Akira, then Akira would have never been Seme.... So when I saw the older Rin, the first thing that came to my mind was 'older Rin=Seme'
    I don't like stereotypes, I like to see different types of personalities in an Uke or Seme role, but I'm not into reversability... unless it is in some cases, but definitely not with Akira.... Akira is the Uke of all Ukes for me. He was just born to be the bottom!
    Nano is too mysterious and cryptic for me to even consider him, I haven't even downloaded the Nano patch... (shame on me) but I think I will someday! Nano is cute X3

Like I said I haven't played Lamento yet, so my favorite non-canon pairing will be definitely Kiriwar x Gunji... They are just meant for each other in a psychotic way
    They are actually second on my list of favorites, below the obvious (KeixAki)
  5. Dagger
    Dagger
    lol. ED 2 is the military one, and ED 3 is slut!Akira. ^^

I don't think a patch is needed for the Nano route (at least I didn't use one when I played)... his path should open up automatically after the other four routes have been cleared.

I wonder if they're going to keep those route requirements in the PS2 ver. (Rin before Shiki, and everyone else before Nano)...
  6. Fuji
    Fuji
    If Rin tops later, wouldn't that just enforce the stereotype?? Because Rin gets taller... ^^;; Personally, I really can't picture Akira as seme because he's such a delicious uke. ... although instead of ED 3 akira x shiki, what about ED 1 akira x shiki?? That seems pretty "canon"... if they are still having sex, that is. ^^;

I think not just Nitro, but don't most bl game writers prefer the protagonist to be uke in most of the pairings? Maybe ukes are just more fun to play around with then a seme. Can you imagine TnC from Shiki's view? "Who shall I kill and imprison to be my **** puppy today?" XDDDDD I'd love to see that, actually. XDD

@Blue-Jay: just one manga?? LOL that's pretty common in a lot of manga isn't it?? :P "I won, so now you must do what I say?" Although the most recent one that springs to mind is the crack school manga by Guren Naomi where the poor kid loses so he's done by 40 of his teammates and the teacher. ^/////^
  7. Dagger
    Dagger
    Hm... in the seme/uke respect, BL games in general seem to be more balanced than, say, BL manga. I suppose it's partly because the game format allows for a lot more reversibility in couples. The presence of multiple pairings also makes it easier for one character to be both seme and uke... and of course there are also games where the main character is primarily a seme.

"Who shall I kill and imprison to be my **** puppy today?"

Sounds a tad like Ore no Shita de Agake, haha. I really need to play that (Midorikawa Hikaru plays the seme protagonist).

But back to TnC, yeah, I can def. see ED 1 Akira/Shiki. Er, hopefully *after* Shiki wakes up. ^^;;
  8. MayAlex
    MayAlex
    Slutty Akira as a seme? (sorry the nickname is stuck with me)
    That sounds interesting!
    Oh, I didn't know that you had to play the routes in a certain order to unlock the others... now everything makes sense....
    I hope they don't keep the requirements in the PS2 version, but like you pointed out once --> If you haven't played Rin's route before Shiki's you won't recognize Rin's weapons and you won't realize Shiki has killed him.

I agree with you Dagger, BL games are a lot more flexible than manga or anime. And I agree with Naikan that most BL stories take the Uke as the main character...

"Who shall I kill and imprison to be my **** puppy today?" LOL

I can also see an ED 1 Akira/Shiki.... in fact, thanks, Naikan for pointing it out! I have managed to imagine Akira as a seme!!!! YAY! Impossible is nothing....

Dagger I promise I'll learn now which ending is which.... Slutty Akira... when I play that ending I'm going to tease my best friend FOR YEARS! (he got the Akira result in the 'which character are you from TnC)
    Emmm, so let's see, I have another question for you to burn your brain cells!
    Lynn, again, pointed this out...
    Is Akira a saint, or an idiot?
    Now explanation: obviously Shiki's route is out of the question, with the whole Stockholm Syndrome thing, but in Rin's and Motomi's route, don't you think that Akira is a bit too forgiving? -> Motomi wanted to kill him initially, Akira even asks him to do it. And Rin claimed he had just used Akira and kind of betrayed him by going after Shiki after he made Akira believe he wouldn't
    And, well, if you think about Keisuke's route...isn't Akira WAY too forgiving?-> C'mon, he lets the man have sex with him like, two days after he raped him!
    So what's wrong with him? Is he a saint? Some kind of pure angel of forgiveness and second chances? Or is he plainly an idiot?
  9. Junoan
    Junoan
    (This is the first time that I wrote in a forum, and I live in France, then don't yell at me, if my English isn't that good, please!! ^_^")

Well, I don't think that Akira is too forgiving : Keisuke was on Line, Rin was after Shiki and Motomi was after Nano. Each one of them was too focused on their objectives for noticing that they were doing was wrong.

Hey, you know what? Shiki's seiyuu is the same who voiced the main character of "STAMP OUT"!
  10. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    @naikan: LOL yeh, pretty common concept. But what I meant was that this particular one is about professional fighting in a ring. And the sodomising also happening in the ring... and no, it's not bara (actually there are many bishies there as well, hehe).
    Ok, ok, maybe there are more, but that's the only one I have like this. :P If you know more, plz tell me. xD

Oooh, there is a DJ with Shiki being topped???... I'd certainly like to see that! Damn, I have to improve my Jap, I know I'm missing so much stuff *sighs*. As I said, I don't like stereotypes at all and well... and I've this thing for seeing the strongest characters being bottomed... and enjoying it. xD

And is there a quiz about which character are you from TnC? Link me, link me plz.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast