aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

~Togainu no Chi & Lamento fans~

1. kittyloverzz
    kittyloverzz
    I feel like I'm posting super long messages to make up for the time I was gone, xD. Oh well, hello and bye bye to any new members as I go back to a journey to No-Internet-Land~
  2. argona
    argona
    Hey everyone! Nice to meet you all! I'm a big fan of both games but unfortunately I haven't play them. I wish though!
  3. darkalchemist
    darkalchemist
    Helloooo (^-^) !! Hardcore TnC addict (with Lamento very much as the wingman) here to join his evil mind with yours! (^O^)
  4. ramenandboxers
    ramenandboxers
    Togainu no Chi and Lamento, there's nothing hotter. Hello, one and all, Happy to be here!
  5. ramenandboxers
    ramenandboxers
    Scar. Who cares if he has a scar. Scars are freaking sexy, in fact he's probably twice as sexy stripped down. Fans should unite together and shout it out to the world.

Strip him down, strip Shiki!
  6. wintersxXxtale
    wintersxXxtale
    Hello there, I'm also a hardcore Nitro+Chiral addict, glad to be here =)
  7. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Btw, why don't we have a group pic? ^^
  8. Keita4ever
    Keita4ever
    Hi all,

I am in the process of submitting and buying an Akira and Keisuke card for the card shop so if anyone would like to contribute points please drop me a pm or post here - http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/groups...ussion-p9.html
    thanks people
    F
  9. Krly
    Krly
    Actually, besides that fanart, there's only 1 draw I've seen of Shiki naked
    It's part of the artbook, one of the sketchy pages and a second cleaned up version
    Bad news: you can only see his back D:
    Poor Shiki, he's so covered with scars

Pic: [~X~]
  10. Blue-Jay
    Blue-Jay
    Nice pic, Krly...

Well, he should be... they all are! xD

As a note, I've already bought the Shiki and Akira cards, but I still need to buy the Lamento cards... *counts points*
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast