aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gaara The Almighty

1. xfangirlx
    XD well ... that soughts that out then
  2. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Hey guys

Sorry for not posting for so long. My mother passed away this June 19. Her wake was held that day up to Sunday. We had the final mass and cremation just this Monday, June 23. My review for the Nurses' Licensure Exam started the day after (Tuesday) plus I have the week-long novena mass and prayers to attend to afterward. In short, I usually go home around seven or eight in the evening lately and so I haven't got the time to use the computer.

Kaii: You're welcome.

Onyx: Lol, thanks for the compliment. I'm sure you can write a scene like mine if you give it all you got. Try reviewing those yaoi doujinshi or borrow some of fangirl's. That should help you to stimulate your artistic mind.

And yes, you can add me as a contact. Anyone within this group can actually as long as they're the appropriate age.

lilSsj: Thanks! Lol, I think we'd all love to be dominated by a smexy guy like Gaara....

Fangirl: Eh, well I don't mind..I just don't know if it's alright to link. And yes, they are yummy yah? I'll post up the others another time.
  3. TheHunted
    TheHunted
    Hey peoplel! Just joined.

I added some Gaara pics. I'll be adding a few more (hope you don't mind), but it turns out that I'm going to have to convert a few images to JPEG format. Fun stuff.

@saphirolf: Oh my.... I hope you're holding up okay. I lost my mother a few years ago, so I know the pain. (Though I didn't go through the whole mass and prayers stuff...) I'm sure the rest of the group doesn't mind that you didn't have time to respond right away.
  4. xGlassxHeartx
    xGlassxHeartx
    YAY I lurve Gaara<333
  5. TheHunted
    TheHunted
    Took a bit of work to get them right, but there they are! They're all kiddie safe (None are even borderline), so no worries. Hope you guys like them!
  6. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    Hunted: GAHH!! YESH PLEESH ADD EM I wanna drool

THANK YOU THANK YOU TANK YOU!!!

Saphir:
    Nooo!! im srry about mommy. If you want someone to talk to Im here.
    I lost somebody too.

it wasn't anytime close to now a few years ago but things are still a bit awkward without him
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    saphirolf > i offer my condolences, an i hope you will be alright. take all the time you need, everyone understands.
  8. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Hey guys,

Thanks for the support and being so understanding. It's a slow process but I'm getting used to it. I worry about my dad though, out of all of us, he was hit the hardest since he was the longest to stay in denial.

So anyway, to shift on a much brighter note, my nephew bought me a keychain which i can also used as an accessory for my bag or phone of Shippuden Gaara up-close. He looked so yummy delicious! Waii!! I luv my nephew!!! *hugs nephew*

Nephew: Gack!!!
  9. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    i don't really know what to say coz it hasn't happened to me.. but i am sure it will pass. i hope you and your family are ok.

gaara keychain? a chibi?
  10. Vixengirl101
    Vixengirl101
    Hey Guys! ^ ^ I know i created this group and haven't been here in a while but i give my thanks to those who have kept it going! ^ ^ Welcome to all the new members! Gaara loves you very much....I think. ^ ^

To Saphirolf:

I hope you and you dad come out of it okay. It's a hard thing to loose someone close. I hope you feel better and think nothing of taking a few days off to recover.

To TheHunted:
    It's perfectly fine to add pictures! The more the merrier! ^ ^ Everyone loves Gaara so no one will mind. Right?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you all LOVE Gaara beyond reason, right?

So don't worry about it! ^ ^ Add all the pictures you want to! ^ ^
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast