aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gaara The Almighty

1. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    hey guys! anything new with gaara?
  2. nikkei
    nikkei
    hey people..... i um..am..new......but i've been a Gaara fan since forever!!!
  3. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Hey guys!

lol, it's been such a long time. I missed this place. To everyone who expressed their condolences, thank you all very much. Yeah it's a trial but we're doing okay.

To the newbies, welcome to the sadistically yet humorously occult dedicated to Gaara-kun. Hope you enjoy your time here and don't forget to upload yummy pics of Gaara-kun. *squeals* By the way, Gaara plushies are only given to those who have posted or contributed. I believe I've already given most of my Gaara plushies away. I still have a rare Bondaged Gaara at my disposal. Mwahahaha...

And yes, I do deserve the privilege to call Gaara-sama that. Call him 'chan' though and I doubt you'll live pass today. Isn't that right Gaara-kun?

Gaara: *muttering to himself while clicking his Shukaku-given claws* blood, blood, so much blood will pour. *grins manically*

Saphirolf: Err...right *sweatdrops*

Ciao my peeps!
  4. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Lol, almost forgot...

yeah onyx, I got a Gaara keychain only he's the Shipudden version of Gaara and in his Kazekage clothes. *drools* Though I did find one where he's chibi..
  5. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    nikkei > LOL, hope you'll have fun with us here!!!
    saphirolf > long time no see (you know what i mean) it's good to know that you are doing ok now. those kazekage clothes look cool on him but it doesn't do justice to his sexyness. LOL
  6. Neverendinglust
    Neverendinglust
    gaara is the smex.

o///o
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    i love the new photos!!!
  8. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Wai! So cute!!! I love the photos!

By the way, I don't know if anybody knows this yet, but I read an article that contains an interview of the Naruto series' creator. One question which is asked is how he feels about the fanfictions that's been circulating around the internet, particularly the yaoi ones.

I can't remember where I found it though. When I do find it, I'll post the link here. But, let's just say that the creator isn't that 'against' the pairings. Lol!

If anyone else knows about it, could they post it?
  9. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    sapihirolf > well, it is kishimoto's idea to do innuendos...
  10. joey1
    joey1
    hellos!!! i is new
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast