aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Gaara The Almighty

1. lilSsjGirl
    Hi !! xfangirlx!! *hugs along*
  2. xfangirlx
    Awww ^^ *hugs* how are you my dear? want a cookie? *hands cookie*
  3. randombgirl
    Hey everybody I'm back. It's been a long time since i've had a chance to get on so i just refreshed my self on what i missed. and didn't i miss a lot of juicy topics about our boy Garra. and i missed all the cookies *sniffle*
  4. xfangirlx
    heh .. aww random! aww here ya'go *gives cookie* i dont believe weve met ? but hi how are you?
  5. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    Finally got to upload a few of those Gaara pics I promised. However, they're all inside a private album. I wasn't sure if I should posted them here since I think that there are some minors who joined? Anyways, just click my account and add me as a contact since it can only be viewed by contacts and of course, moderators. Contributions are welcome as well, with proper recognition obviously. Just PM me if you have any questions.

Onyx: Lol. I know what you mean. Sometimes the images are too vivid that you get distracted from writing them down. Such as...

"..A soft moan of pained pleasure escaped from his lips as the edge of his lover's fangs bit gently on the vulnerable spot of skin just below his shoulder.

He more felt rather than saw the other's thin lips curved into a wicked smirk against his skin and wondered what it was that had made his lover do so. All coherent thoughts vanished however when the figure aboved him moved, letting their naked bodies moved against each other and both let out a grutteal (sp?) gasp when their groins joined together, creating a wonderful sensation of heat from the friction.

A groan of disappointment left him as he felt his lover moved himself away. He quickly wrapped his legs against the other's slender hips, unwilling to let the pleasent feeling go away.

"No..." He managed to let out the word. He thrusted his own hips upwards and gave his own pleased smirk as his lover let out an aroused groan.

He watched as the color of his lover's irises turned into a darker hue in unhidened statisfaction. Only he is able to make the other feel this way, he thought smugly.

A quiet mewl was muffled as suddenly his lips were crashed against the other's. His lover soon pushed himself further, demanding entry into his mouth which he too willingly complied.

Tongues brushed against each other with the intention to find and conquer each and every space of their lover's mouths that they can reached as a battle of dominance to which he lost soon after.

When it became necessary for them to breathe, they pulled away. A slight trail of saliva dripped from their mouths as their burned lungs gasped and took in oxygen.

He closed his eyes, taking in the sensations that threatened to pull him over the edge. After a while, he felt the cool of a damp cloth against his cheek, gently wiping the corners of his mouth and his lips. He opened his eyes and felt his heart jumped at the sight of the soft smile on his normally stoic lover's lips.

He blinked as his lover moved the cloth away and leaned down to press his lips against his' for a chaste kiss.

"Love..." His breath hitched at the unusual nickname. His lover never called him that before and it caused an unknown but amazing feeling to flow over him. "I need to move to get the lubricant so I can properly prepare you." His lover continued as the other began to trail soft quick kisses from his mouth going down and across his throat, making him involuntarily shiver in delight.

------Scene skip----- (cuz really, this was only supposed to be an excerpt)

"Ah!" He let out a moan as he felt the slick head of his lover's erection entered him. He twitched his hips in an attempt to soothe the dull pain he felt and stopped when his lover let out an almost animalistic groan.

"Stop..I don't want to hurt you more than is necessary." His lover said, his words breaking out into pants.

His own voice could barely let out the words as he replied. "Eh..No, I want it hard..." He begged. "Please" He added, his voice hoarse as his senses heightened from the pleasurable tang of pain. Yes, he was in pain and probably bleeding due to his lover's sheer size and girth. But it was a good kind of pain, he admitted to himself.

He was oblivious to what his words had affected his lover and gave out a loud gasp as his lover momentarily pulled out of him and suddenly surged back inside at full length, burying deep inside of him.

"So tight...So hot for me you are love." His lover whispered in his ear before he gave an experimental thrust, moaning when he felt the muscles of the other's passageway clinging to him as he did so.

He let out a moan of his own as his lover moved against him. It was so hot! He felt like he was literally on fire...."

---and that's that. Although it's been so long since I've writtened and only once had it been a matured scene (between a male and female rather). So I'm not sure if I still have 'it' if you know what I mean.

lilSsjGirl: Ah, so you're new? Welcome to the group then! You'll find that it gets steamy here once in a while and yes. Dom Gaara is the stuff of BDSM dreams noh?

fangirl: Lol, yes. Glad to hear that fangirl. Hope you like the pictures.

randombgirl: Aside from LilSsj, I'm a newbie here as well so we've never met. *hugs* It's nice to meet you!
  6. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    Saphirolf:
  7. onyxpetals
    onyxpetals
    fangirl > maybe i should practice being indifferent while drawing... it...

saphirolf > ok... i'm letting you know that my keyboard is now dripping with blood...
    i get weird when i try to write things like what you just wrote... nice work by the way! is it from one of your fics?

what the heck do i have to do to write a scene like that?!

kaiidiianne > lets find some blood donors now, shall we?
  8. Kaiidiianne
    Kaiidiianne
    Onyx: Yesh. the room is spinning >.<
  9. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    @onyx: "it" something about that just cracked me up yush maybe, maybe not... >_>

@saphir: awww ty ty ty ty ty ty ty !!! lets make sure i wont bleed to death ! nice piece of hot pr0n there my dear!
  10. saphirolf
    saphirolf
    *hands over a box of tissues to Onyx and Kaii* Well I'm glad that you guys liked it . Honestly, I haven't wrote anything except the occasional poems for about a year now (mostly due to my unpreturbed laziness) so I didn't know if you would enjoy it or not.

Onyx: Er, no. Actually, that's just an out-of-the-blue scene that I wrote. I didn't put any names for a reason. I don't know to whom the characters should have been. Lol.

Ah, for me, I just envisioned it and so wrote it down. Actually it's a bit of a bonus if you're "visually curious". since usually you're able to describe it more...vividly. Nosebleeds don't come that very often to me though. Lucky for me.

Kaii: *gives her a Doctor-Gaara plushie doll complete with stethoscope and white lab coat* Take care of him for me neh?

Fangirl: Lol, well I've only posted a few pictures. The rest I'll have to find the time to upload.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast