aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YamaNade Maniacs

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    I have to admit it, I love hat series/manga
  2. Cireus
    Cireus
    I adore the series and love the manga! (which is why I recruited people to help me get the latter volumes scanlated ) Thanks for joining the club!
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    You know the worst? I had bought from vol 1 to 10 (english version)... and when moving last year I had to get rid of them all (along with all my other manga volumes)...
    ... Is it not sad just to think of it?
  4. Cireus
    Cireus
    Oh man, that IS bad! YamaNade official releases are actually really close to the scanlated ones I've read, which really makes me happy! But wow, that would make me upset, too! Moving is the worst!!!!
  5. angerbda
    angerbda
    Yup, for once the translation are not bad on an official release
    ... But I am planning to restart my little collection of manga... I just have to find a place to buy it (I guess Amazon will do the trick... even if I am located in the other side of the world now :P)
    ... Moving is not so bad... I moved 6 times in the last 10 years ... and always to beautiful places (and each tim eit was a personal choice )

Do you think there will be other seasons for the anime? (yamanade)... The drawings where not so good... but the episodes where just crazy... All about the manga is like that... I love it
  6. Cireus
    Cireus
    I don't know about a second season (I've not heard mention of one as yet) BUT the word MOVIE does appear on the official site, so let's hope it's not just a tease ... (or at least, the word was there the last time I looked, anyway ...)

And yeah ... my father was Air Force, so we moved around a lot when I was younger. Now that I'm older, though, I prefer to stay put LOL
  7. Cireus
    Cireus
    *pfft* it posted twice ... ignore this one LOL
  8. angerbda
    angerbda
    A movie... I would love a full jdrama series... that would be awesome
    ... but a movie could be great too... I'll try to find some m ore info...
  9. Cireus
    Cireus
    lol, I dunno ... I've looked pretty extensively and haven't been able to find anything :sobs:

Let's hope though, ne? It was fun to see parts of the manga in anime form. I just wish that the anime had been longer!
  10. wendrea
    wendrea
    I've bought the DVD and haven't fully watch the whole anime yet and didn't read the manga ... Though it seems interesting and i think i will really love it after watching the whole thing... *write into things to do* heheh...
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast