aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YamaNade Maniacs

1. kanou99
    hi there !!! hum i also love Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge but get bored in waiting the next chapters ....i want kyouhei and sunako to make some progress in their relationship not always fighting !!!
  2. kunitsu
    kunitsu
    I just noticed in the manga that Kyohie and Sunako are getting closer and closer. You guys think that the mangaka will really make them into a couple?
  3. sequoi
    sequoi
    Hi i'm new here and i love Yamato Nadeshiko Sichi Henge and GOD yes, i hope the mangaka will make them into a couple... A funny one of course...
  4. chiboula
    chiboula
    It's sure they will go together !!
    There is a development in chapter 86 !! >o<
    I only like Sunako x Kyouhei chapter xD The other don't really much (But I liked Ranmaru with that blonde girl ; forgot her name xD)
    But it's always funny to read so xD
  5. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    Hello :P I am a maniac for Perfect Girl Evo.. i been reading the manga and i am still waiting for Sunako to realize :P
  6. sequoi
    sequoi
    *Fangirlscreammmmmmmmmm*
    I just bought and read vol 19. Kyouhei is sooooooooooooooo cute.... Why can't those two realize their feelings... It makes me frustrated...
  7. sunako7
    sunako7
    hello there! I am also a huge fan of YamaNade, but I cant find any new volumes... is the manga still in progress??
  8. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~This group is dead x___x
    Hiroshi-kuuun <3 XD
  9. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love it
  10. kellica
    kellica
    I keep getting the song that Aoi-chan sings stuck in my head when she's on her way to see Takenaga-kun.
    Takenaga-kun to deto deto (Literally just "date with Takenaga)
    She is my favorite side character by far.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678