aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YamaNade Maniacs

1. angerbda
    angerbda
    I had it... Read over the chap... it is still so good...
    /me dream about the moment when Kyohei and Sunako will... Na!! Finally I can't imagine them being different than now

... I just love the kind of scene where Sunako and Kyohei are on a date... Well... according to their canons
  2. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> Yuu: Ooh.. Didn't expect to see you appear here. Hope you will read this... Don't know when I'll see you online again. So, it's the DVD player's fault or the discs? Yay! Love Sunako too. I think you should read the manga. GO. READ. IT. WHEN. YOU. ARE. FREE. That's an order! I'm ordering you, the self-elected leader. I should tell the rest of the members what I just did.
  3. YUU
    YUU
    @ Chikaru : aiyo... so fierce.. haha.. i'll go read when i'm back in kuching since i cant download them here.. lots of viruses in this campus... very inconvenient... i meet some "Debbie" type... they are actually worse than debbie... deb is still way better than them.. ZOMG! hehe... gonna miss Kyohei and Sunako love!
  4. YUU
    YUU
    Manga is nicer???? in what way?
  5. angerbda
    angerbda
    @Yuu: The manga is way funnier, drawings are more consistent... And you got this touch of irony and cynicism that makes Yamanade a great manga, one of my favs...

I would say also that the pace is more logical in the manga, you really see the evolution of Sunako and the boys, the relationships building bit by bit... Definitively, a must to read.
  6. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> YUU: I'm fierce? [Anko: Now you know?] Er... She's at my house at the moment. Back in Kuching?! When will that be? And Anko is begging you to come home. Just read it. angerbda already told you the reason.
  7. angerbda
    angerbda
    ... so? Still no drama or movie planned? I am dreaming I think... If I could see some real bishies with a rocky Sunako... a RL version... Ahhhhhhh... Ok... I'll keep that a dream.
  8. YUU
    YUU
    @angerbda: really... thx for explaining.. gonna read it sooner or later

@Anko: i'm very sorry to tell you that i'll be only seeing you guys in may.. sad, isn't it? GOSH! I miss you guys!

@Chikaru: yesh! Hehe... ooo...nice! at least you have someone to "teman" you... it's fun... while i'm living in an ALIEN world... imagine an environment without yaoi... YUU's so tired out than Audrey. Hehe! u send me the manga... hehe.. i'll give you my add next time. Hehe

THX GUYS! SUNAKO AND KYOUHEI are LOVE! I think if I were to be one of the characters, I'll definitely be Ranmaru... LOL!
  9. YUU
    YUU
    u know where I can get the songs? gendou.com?
  10. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    YUU, for your info, Anko is not a member of this social group. Big possibility she's not going to read what you typed in here. I think the alien world would be better. An environment without yaoi... I'll be living in that environment soon I think. Yup, you can get the song from gendou. Okay... I will send you the manga. Just give me your add. And lastly, while Kyouhei and Sunako is love, I like Ranmaru a lot!
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast