aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YamaNade Maniacs

1. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    I like the anime but I haven't read the manga. The impression I get from reading this thread is: 'I SHOULD READ THE MANGA' and I will.
  2. Cireus
    Cireus
    lol you absolutely should ... The anime is good. The manga ... is better
  3. angerbda
    angerbda
    Chikaru: the manga is way better than the anime... You SHALL read it, there is no other way
  4. Chikaru
    Chikaru
    >> Cireus: I think I better read it SOON.

>> angerbda: That sounds like an order. I guess I SHALL read it. No worries.

Tell you when I read it!
  5. angerbda
    angerbda
    Hehe, Chikaru... just that you will see, the paper version has so much more to offer...
    No offense for the "order", I hope... When I talk about my favs, I tend to be a bit directive
  6. Cireus
    Cireus
    I loved the anime (I watched it before I read the manga) and I still do, but the manga really does have more 'story' and is highly enjoyable
  7. Kumaguro88
    Kumaguro88
    Agreed. The anime was enjoyable, though having those Goth-loli-sis around ticked me off a bit, I crack up every time I re-read the manga. Thank you Cireus for making a huge progress on it!
  8. Cireus
    Cireus
    yeah, but one thing has always made me wonder ... Why do the Goth-loli sisters always have Kyouhei in chains and stuff ...? O.o
  9. mars1789
    mars1789
    I loved this anime, I couldnt stop laughing, and sunako is one of my favorite female characters...

Cireus... wouldnt you do the same thing?? the goth-loli were just doing some fanservice.
  10. angerbda
    angerbda
    With the anime I had just one issue: the unequal drawing... too much discrepancy between the "worst" and the "best"... Sometimes I found the characters quite ugly... Way far from the drawing in the manga...
    I have to admit I was worried at the beginning of the series... But the craziness and the pace (no time to breath ) was just too good.

... I don't know if with a drama or a movie they could give this feeling...
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast