aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

YamaNade Maniacs

1. kriptonima
    kriptonima
    Quote Originally Posted by Cireus
    lol, I dunno ... I've looked pretty extensively and haven't been able to find anything :sobs:
    Me neither, i already checked MOONPHASE, since they already show a big list of 2008 animes...althought i'm not sure if they only list TV series & OVAs or movies too...
  2. Cireus
    Cireus
    I'm hoping that something comes up, though ... there is so much in the manga that never got touched in the anime, which was a shame. I'd love to see the Takenaga-Ranmaru kiss animated LOL
  3. kriptonima
    kriptonima
  4. Cireus
    Cireus
    Power up? You mean when she goes work-out crazy? LOL! That was great

and niiiiiiiiiice links! Reminds me, I should upload the other colored manga image ...
  5. angerbda
    angerbda
    Nice pics... great links

A Sunako in the flesh powering up... that would be awesome... Now, Who would be the right actors for a YamaNade movie/series"
  6. Cireus
    Cireus
    I dunno if I really think anyone could completely pull off her awesome darkness ... Seriously though, for anyone who hasn't read the manga ... they really, really should!
  7. Chigusa.dono
    Chigusa.dono
    This is one of the best series and manga I've ever came across^^
    I Love Sunako the most, couldn't help re-reading the manga a couple of times.. I was hoping that the part about the hot day and Sunako's aunt dumping the huge ice block in the pool would be in the anime but sad it wasn't >.> That chapter was one that I loved the most^^...
  8. Cireus
    Cireus
    I would have loved to see Kyouhei and Sunako-chan's 'date' animated. I can understand why they didn't use it in the series since that would have seemed a bit strange, but still I wish ... and Sunako-chan's aunt just kills me. About the only thing I could do without are the Goth-Loli sisters. They just ... annoy me ... lol
  9. Chigusa.dono
    Chigusa.dono
    Oh yes would I love to see that too>.< The animation was great though many great chapters were not included... Those Goth-Loli sisters... I could still remember how their goth-goth-loli-loli kept on repeating in my head >.> even when I went to bed.. That just proves how annoying they are...*tsk tsk* A major pain..I wonder how did they manage to influence me so much *.*
  10. Cireus
    Cireus
    I tend to think that annoying things stick with me much longer than they ought to, as well, and they ... yeah, they're really annoying LOL!

I did love, though, that for the most part, the manga passages that they did use for the anime were pretty much right on, though I must admit, I wasn't too impressed with the final episode. I think they took elements from about five or six chapters and none of them were very well executed, IMO ...
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast