aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    Oh my Gosh Wolfje, you are very friendly against Maskelle
    *giggles*
    Anyway, I haven't been here, for what? Ages, it seems.... I haven't even told you guys I went all the way to London to buy some manga xD. (well, not only for the manga of course ) They were CHEAP. Only 5 pounds each (and as the euro is about the same as the pound nowadays, it's cheaaaaaaaaap)

But what did you guys do with Migz? I've heard he's turned into an exhibitionist, and I missed it!

But has there been a date for next meeting? I wouldn't want to miss that one for sure.
    *has to inform the boss 4 weeks in advance*
    But maybe I'm asking stupid questions: I still have to read quite a few pages of the dutch-yaoi-meeting-2009-thread
  2. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hi Sander! ^^ Hm, to be honest most of my activity here is checking this tread and nothing else, really. And I guess most other people are back to RL as well, heh.
    London sounds niiice. Me jealous. ^_- Maybe planning a holiday would be a nice idea, hehehe. How was Carnaval? Did you really go as a Geisha? ^^

Ow, and I think the next meeting is the 30th of may (last I heard). ^^

And Maskelle knows who's talking so no harm done. And I do think option three would be the most likely and that has nothing to do with her actually driving. Hehe. It's just that on a bicycle you can't get that far without noticing and with a car, well, who knows what could happen. (smirks)
  3. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    I just wanted to share this thing with you all

One of my teachers was talking about the power of groups and that it's bad that big organizations sometimes forget about the individuals. And then he said that "he hoped we would never live in a community where everybody likes sadomasochism and was whipping everybody. And then you were the only one who didn't like it but you had to participate because everybody likes it." At that moment I was smiling like a madman because I kept getting this visions of Mac and Migz who would think this was utopia.
  4. migz
    migz
    exhibitionist?... me? XD
    all I did was bring a collar, leash and some cuffs to the meeting and was wearing the collar all day 0.o...

and I was leased for a couple of minutes/seconds too ^^...
    it seems they all enjoyed my toys 0.o

@mask where is this place called utopia?! 0.o I demand to travel there! XD
    I dont like whipping though... *blinks* 0.o
  5. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    @Migz: I'll ask my teacher He seemed to be well informed.:P
  6. The10thPlague
    The10thPlague
    LOL.. Migz the sadomasochist :P

I didn't think you'd be that into SM. The first time, you were that cute guy from Brabant, and now.. a true sadomasochist .... lol

@Maskelle
    Your teacher is LOL
  7. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    oO who ever said I liked whipping and and sadomasochism all I did was make a fool out of myself by putting on a while girly collar oO and btw people... for those of you who missed me (though I doubt that will be many) I managed to finish my great project of 6000 sumthing words >< (which is only 20&#37; of my grade) and now am free to harass everyone with stupid messages again XD and I'm working on my stories again XD
  8. migz
    migz
    girly collar?! 0.o
    I thought it was pretty harrdcore... in my fav color too!! ;_;

@plague I'm not into SM... it's the bondage that is kinda hot >.>
    SM is nothing but pain... and I hate pain >.<
  9. Maskelle
    Maskelle
    @Migz and Mac:Whoops, I'm sorry for giving you guys a bad reputation but your names were the first things that popped up in my head when he mentionend SM. And yes I'm glad your back Mac. It was so quite here.

@Sander: Our school is filled with teacher which are slightly mental, have no communication skills whatso ever. And I guess they have some very odd hobbies.

I just drove in my dads car for a test drive. He didn't scream and said he was going to take over so I guess my driving is not horrible Or he just didn't tell me about those people I didn't see, who are now laying somewhere in a ditch along the road crying.

Are there more people who are going to visit the elffantasy fair in hairzuilens in april?
  10. Link
    Link
    Hi guys! Sorry I have been absent for awhile :S I still have to finish two papers before next week, but I won't complain because I actually enjoy working on them One of them is about yaoi so..... lol

Oh about 'mental' professors... ehrm... you also have teachers who is the total opposite of that, and I don' think that is very helpful either. This professor I have is a woman in her 30's and she has some form of ADHD for sure (she jokes about it that she needs medication for it) She reproduces text and definitions in an instant and whenever the class was over my head was spinning o.0 So that's the feeling of enlightment huh >_>

Test drive? Haha yeah well i think there is a reason why it's illegal to drive without a license XD Oh have you heard on the news this weekend that a father was teaching his son SHOOTING lessons with a rifle in the dunes of the beach..... Bystanders called the police lol

Nope no fantasy fair for me, I would love to go one time I've been playing DnD, roleplaying as an immature rogue half-elf....

And 6k words for 20&#37; gloops.... It actually depends on how many points you get for that course, if it's only 10 points than it would be pretty unfair.... And i would be one of the 'few' who've missed you I'm happy this forum is quite active again ^_^