aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Dutch Yaoi Fans

1. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    True I completely agree with link. The funny thing is when I tell some people I like other guys they go like Oo.... really? You like guys???? I never knew. XD. And I don't 'like' the real nelly bottom queens like Jack McFarland or Emmet Hunnycut (QaF -Amerika). I don't hate them or something, I just like a more... let's say 'normal' or 'male' man then the ones with a to bright a flame. But they are a part of the community and they are also a important part of advocating tolerance amongst the masses.

And the frontal nudity, why is everyone being such a prude. You all act like you have never seen one before O.O (o.k. some of you lesbians might not... still it's a natural part of the male anatomy -j/k-) I've seen worse ^^. And it doesn't need to be flaunted with, still it's normal and should not be shunned. No I am no nudist and no I'm not one of those treehuggers, but I believe that all this hiding of human sexuality is part of the issue why certain groups of people have a lot of issues -Especially in America-.

And I was pointing at QaF because it's not ridiculing the gayness of men (like it sometimes happens in Will and Grace -it is a comedy show after all and if it makes you laugh they don't seem to mind to do it-) but as a more serious program, that enables us to show the more serious issues (in an entertaining overcoat, perhaps) of being gay, thus creating more tolerance. It can help to put certain issues on the public agenda in a way a comedy show or politics can not.

And this was another (again rather long ^^) statement from me, mac the preacher man XD
  2. Yukikuma
    Yukikuma
    Hi everyone!
    How are you doing?
    *chu*
  3. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello Yukikuma ^^

I'm doing fine (thanks for asking ^^) and how are you ^^, you new to this group??
  4. sas399
    sas399
    Hello Yukikuma !!!
    Welcome !

Wow MC, Sander & Link, what a deep and profound discussion !!! So nice to hear from the gay-man's point of view!

Might I just put in my two cents as a mom? Since you guys mentioned that emancipation starts with educating the kids?!
    I simply loved the idea of gay (may it be homo or lesbian) fairytales !! I went: cool !! (sorry, not such an intelligent reaction).

But the most important (I think) is just talking about what we encounter in real life. We are luckily an educated family, with a married male couple next door and a married female couple across the road. So lots of opportunities to point out that it is normal!

But, alas, we don't live alone in this world, because the kids go to school and the eldest has a friend in class who is really strict about what is 'for boys' and 'for girls'... and even though it's not near homophobia, it still pisses me off, because the spectrum of behavior for a human is much broader than what is 'supposedly right' for boys/girls. And to my mind, a person has to be able to be express himself like he/she is and what he/she likes (with the premise that he/she not harm anyone with it...), but fear is ingrained in humans and lots of religions don't help with overcoming that (instead encourage it to bind people to them, yech)... (on a sidenote: I very firmly believe in Divinity, but not so much in religion)

It takes a really brave and/or intelligent person to break free of cultures' boundaries to express that which is good for him/her (really vague ... I know)

Anyway: I just wanted to put in my two cents Please go on!

@Sander: It's so cool you're in the COC.... here in Nijmegen, there's an active group too
  5. Yukikuma
    Yukikuma
    Hi! Yes I'm new here and i'm doing just fine!
    *chu*
  6. Rukin
    Rukin
    O.o dear god you guys talk a LOT! XD
    @sas399: yay a fellow 'Nijmegenaar' ^^ I'm glad you liked the idea of the fairytales
    and I agree, people need to be able to express themselves, not just homosexuality but,for a close-to-home example, liking yaoi as well. For gay people it will be thought of as natural, but my sister likes yaoi as well and some of her friends go 'Ew!' :S
    Quote's MC Denno:
    Just ask if he's gay, like in a "I'm just curious" way and not in the "oh please be gay, cause when ever I see you pass I have a boner the size of a Sequoya"
    XD whahaha that totally made my day :P now I can go to school with a stupid grin on my face tomorrow XD
  7. Link
    Link
    Haha Yeah, now I notice that we have been leaving quite long posts :S Amazing that people are even reading it And hi Saskia, I haven't seen you in a while! So how is it with your three little kids, they are still a hand full huh >_>

Oh you're both from Nijmegen o.0 Concidence huh. I'm going there next week for a friends birthday party. She will guide me through town haha. from amsterdam to Nijmegen = 'culture shock'. I hope she isn't telling the truth...

But really, sometimes it's also very handy if all gay people acted gay, or if gay people in some way has a common shared signal >.< It saves me a lot of confusion and secrecy... Does that actually exist? Something that all gay people have in common o.0 Like waving hands above your head o.0 Or move your touchy sideways whenever you walk >_>
  8. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    @ Saskia: yeah it gives a whole new meaning to the word 'fairy tale' don't you think ^^

@Rukin:^^ I've heard it more then once that people like my metaphors. I dunno how I think of them... they just kinda pop up at the moment. And half of the time I don't even think they are funny XD.

@Yukikuma: ^^ Well I hope you have a good time here. I'm sure you will. We have all sorts of fun discussions and thingies we do... although I can't think of one right now (well not beyond the discussions XD) So tell us a bit about yourself ^^, where you from? what do you do and how old are you?
  9. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    For everyone who was/is interested in the story I am writing, I just updated and here's the link ^^.

Perfectly Unplanned Part 29
  10. Link
    Link
    Oh kewl firm roundings huh o.0 lol that's amazing XD

I wonder why you pop Italian lyrics through your story. I have never seen such a writing style before? It's annoying to read, cause I tend to skip those lyrics, because I don't understand Italian!