aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Don't Be Shy... Come On By and Say Hi!

1. anlama
    anlama
    hi i'm anlama and even though bad asses doesn't make me wet my pants, i must say they're often the hottest so how come not loving them ? my fav is the so ho Shiki from Togainu no chi <3<3
  2. Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy
    Berylcrazy here, not sure which evil guys i like, i like most, most evil anime villain in my opion would have to be Naruku from Inuyasha, i mean he's twisted! messing with peoples emotions. lol
  3. anlama
    anlama
    @ beryl : hi - we meet again - welcome in the group
  4. Mayukari
    Mayukari
    Hey Everyone
  5. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Hi everyone!
    I love villains, because most of the time they have more sex appeal than their hero counterparts. That and I have this incredible kink to see them in chains/ jail. Because the only thing hotter than a villain is a villain being vulnerable. They're way sexier at it than everybody else and that includes the heros who are the ones usually in chains XD
  6. 1fangrl
    1fangrl
    Hi all! I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who likes the "bad" guys! They always seem to have the better character & are HOT!
  7. hapless
    hapless
    The first time I realised I really liked villains was when I was about five when I saw my first ever movie which was sleeping beauty maleficent was powerful, and the mistress of all evil. Then I played final fantasy nine and I saw Kuja and I loved his powerful and dominating personality and how he wore a thong and still look sexy. (: Oh yeah and my favourite bad boy who is not exactly a villain of such but gives me the same vibes Adam blade from needless.
  8. Grrrr
    Grrrr
    Hi, I'm Grrrr, a new member I have a lot of fav bad guys (actually I mainly like them XD), but I think my all time fav will be Voldemort/Tom Marvolo Riddle from Harry Potter (i kno, it's not manga, but still...). He is such a bastard (no pun intended)
  9. yukibre94
    yukibre94
    Hi my names Breyon but you can call me Yuki-chan,

I so love villans. They're just drop dead smexy!!!!!!!
  10. freekmijnliefje
    freekmijnliefje
    Hi group! New comer with serious villainry love here. The more evil, twisted and sadistic the better I like it, it seems. Call me Ami if Freekmijnliefje is too hard to type.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast