aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Don't Be Shy... Come On By and Say Hi!

1. Qwertzu
    Qwertzu
    anybody here would like to start a "dark fic contest" where the bad guys would win? I want to be a judge!
  2. alexpablok66688
    alexpablok66688
    hi!! Im alex and i loooove Durer from Enzai!!!
  3. Lindina
    Lindina
    Hi! I can't believe there is a evil boys lovers social group! WOOT! I was just thinking today that i always fall for the bad boys in animes.
  4. deb
    deb
    oh hi everyone big bad guys fan, evil just suits some guys
  5. PirateAlexia
    PirateAlexia
    Yo!
    How is everyone? I'm Alexia ^.^
    I don't know what it is about the bad guys but I like em'! And funny enough I've been like this for a while. The first antagonist that I liked was Gaston. Yep, Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. Even though he was a scum bag, I would always ask my mum why he had to loss.
    Ah Youth! ^.^
    Now Grimmjow from Bleach is my new favorite!
    Thanks Pervie for setting this place up for all us villain lovers!
  6. mistress of yaoi
    mistress of yaoi
    mistress has alwasy loved the bad guy when it comes to anime! I love alot of them my favourite of cause being orochimaru!
  7. FrozenRequiem
    FrozenRequiem
    Um, I guess an introduction is the next step after joining, eh? Why does it feel like I'm about to confess something terrible? Lol. Any-who, grant it, I'm not that great at intros but I do try. Apparently, I ramble *bad habit* quite a bit. Like now... T__T

Ahem! Hhm, my love for villains must be an offshoot of my slightly sadistic side. Eh-heh-heh. I, personally, think seme characters are somewhat villainous in nature and naturally any sort of character that displays physical and outward personality traits of "evil" men are so... cute. Lol. If a character like Naraku existed I'm sure that'd earn me a cold smile and a slap. *snickers* Grah! I can be such a nerd.

Any-who, I'm sure I could go on an' on about my evil cuties obsession but I don't want to bore anybody to tears. ^___^

Just thought I'd add what little sense I have. :P
  8. angelbattle
    angelbattle
    hi thereee
    angel here ^^

i have always liked the villains..and i suffer for that
    is strange to see a happy endiong for the villains, so i have to content myself seeying the stupid nice guy ended with his girl/guy

i LOVE when in love stories, the bad guy who loves the guy/girl ends with him/her
    i specially like seeing the good guy getting atracted to the bad guy ..cause is like carring for your enemie, no matter what u think of him, there is a deeper wound that unites him

ws i clear enough? my english isnt exactly "clear xD
  9. argona
    argona
    I can't believe I missed this club all this time! It's just the right place for me!
    Hello all!*waves* Evil rocks!
  10. Kuro_Death13
    Kuro_Death13
    I'm Kura and I love my boys totally either evil masterminds or total psycho's with hot looks.
    I like Aizen from bleach and Grimmjow too. Uh. . . the little things I do are computer or non-computer things, draw, read manga, and just chill. . .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast