aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin's Prince's +18

1. Jokun
    Jokun
    well hello to anyone that joins i hope we will have a fun chat here and this group will be rated +18
  2. naruke
    naruke
    Finally a male yaoi group, i was beggining to feel kinda out of place.
  3. Jokun
    Jokun
    lol you wont be out of place here
  4. angelkaworu
    angelkaworu
    Just what kinda male things are you on about here? O_o
  5. Adrian_Fire_Demon
    Adrian_Fire_Demon
    heeeey everyone!! yaaay males only! ^^ *does happy dance* hope im not being weird now! >_>
  6. Adrian_Fire_Demon
    Adrian_Fire_Demon
    hmm.. guess nothing much is going on in here i see... hmm.. then ill try and make a topic then^^
    have any of you guys ever had that feeling of being watched? like.. when you go to a club or party and people are always staring at you! >_> *shivers* i hate that feeling!!
    >_>....<_<... >_<

dont look at meeeeee!!!~~~~~

lol maybe i should pic another topic.. cant think of anything though.. oh well..

yours truely Adrian.
  7. Jokun
    Jokun
    well yeah i had that feeling its makes me sadly.........horny lol sorry
  8. naruke
    naruke
    I get that feeling but what goes through my head usually distracts me 'Feeling that someone is watching, but not waiting, where are they there do i know them? do they know me? am i hungry? Do they realise that im hungry? Wheres my food and why aren't i eating!?'
  9. SeraphielX
    SeraphielX
    well, i often get this disgusting feeling of being watched and then i begin to have all that crazy thoughts: "Is anything wrong with me? Am I ugly or have I the wrong clothes?"
    But I'm sure, that most of these feelings lie in my own imagination.
    (sorry for the bad english. it is not my mother language)
  10. angelkaworu
    angelkaworu
    Yah I'm pretty paranoid so I always have those "being watched" moments. Not in the self concious way of what people think of me, but in the ego-fied way of they're watching ME personally.
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast