aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin's Prince's +18

1. xHighOnHorrorx
    >>
    <<
    Ello thar! XD im a newbie dude . and i didnt notice this club >> anyway ... how be ye??
  2. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    Hello everyone new. Hope you enjoy it here ^^.

to xHighOnHorrorx: I'm fine thank you for asking. I hope your well to.

to Shinkaishi: It's good to have a place for only guys (although it makes as just as sexist as the women when we disclose them from our group... but then again who said that we should be consistent or tolerant ^^) And it is nice to talk with guys about guy issues ^^.

I'm a fanfiction writer myself and I post on several sides and it close to freaky to discover the number of women reading my story. I know of ... I guess 10 guys reading my story and the rest are girls (or they dont comment on my stuff - my story has over 30.000 hits, over four internet sites -and ssoooooo not trying to brag XD-) and it's weird to have to explain to people that I'm a guy who writes gay love stories and not to mention it's awkward that people have to ask whither your a guy or a girl -I'm like, I write about two guys ****ing... and you question me whither I'm a gay guy or not?-.
  3. malaka
    malaka
    Nice group I'm glad I found it !

hope you're all doing fine and this place is gonna get revived and hectic.
  4. Adrian_Fire_Demon
    Adrian_Fire_Demon
    welcome to the group malaka. and all the other newcomers. ^_^ hope you'll all enjoy it here!
  5. MC Denno
    MC Denno
    ^^,well as long as we chip in a bit, i'm sure this will become a very happy and hectic site. And welcome newbies ^^.

hope you all are doing fine.
  6. Alfazil
    Alfazil
    Hey Everyone, just joined

How are you all doing?
  7. yaoifanboy17
    yaoifanboy17
    Hey everyone, I"m new and looking foward to talking with you all, though it seems like things have been inactive for a few days
  8. marblehart1
    marblehart1
    Hello everyone, nice to greet you. Hopefully this place will be a bit more non-fangirly than the rest. I tried the semexuke places, but they're still full of women. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind most of the time, but it grates sometimes. And it seems the Aaringuys place is dead too..
  9. jcs1stang
    jcs1stang
    hey ^^ i just joined, and i'm lookin forward to meetin new people, things have been such hell lately, i hope i can make a few friends here.
  10. marblehart1
    marblehart1
    I take it that since the owner of the social group hasn't come on in months, that this place is more or less dead?
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast