aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin's Prince's +18

1. DLRave
    DLRave
    Well thank you all for your warm welcome.

@Shotoo: I don't mind biting. <.<

Oh and sorry if I don't talk much. I'm kinda shy at times.
  2. ForEvaRoxaS
    ForEvaRoxaS
    @Shotoo: "Moonrei doesn't bite too hard!" O.o does that mean that Moonrei bite xP ???

@Rubedo: Hrmm..u like the guy to be vicious huh? I prefer the guy to be just moderate i guess coz i prefer to be the more vicious one in bed.Sometimes it seems funny to me when the "guy" we always see as gentleman outside act viciously in bed.Their personality juz change suddenly lol.

@DLRave: Hi!! Oh its ok if u don't talk much. Huhu..i juz want this place to be lively.

@Seraph: Interesting?? i think i prefer calling it nightmare. A lot of things happened that day lol. When we were doing that "stuff" her mother knocked on the door. We jump out of our bed, take our clothes n i have to hide in the bathroom(somewhere behind the door) .Then she ask where is your fren(which is me)?? Then he(my fren) answer that i already went home. Then, she ask again why she didn't see me went out of the house? the Q&A session juz goes on and on dat i've to hide in the bathroom for ten minutes praying that she didn't check there.Ohh...not to mention, i've to go through all the trouble sneaking out of the house like a thief through the backdoor.Overall it was a pain in the *** but kinda sweet moment.

Ok answering ur question.I never confess or should i say i don't want to confess lol.It iz juz not my cup of tea to do such things.If i confess, i bet he would answer yes xP. Who wouldn't want me?The skewl hotties Ok joking xP. Ermm.. the "seriosity" part i think i may fail coz im the naughty guy xD. I only get serious when studying n when in front of my parent.If the situation really require me to act like that then i will.Geez -.- i write a long post again(SORRY!!I can't help it)
  3. DLRave
    DLRave
    @MariannaJaq: K. Thanks for understanding.
  4. Rubedo
    Rubedo
    @roxas: don't get me wrong, I'm vicious myself. He should just be able to keep up... ^_^
  5. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    I don't bite . . . Okay I do, but not too hard. I do love bites. :3

@ M. Jaq: That sounds just like me too.
  6. ForEvaRoxaS
    ForEvaRoxaS
    @DLRave: Ur welcome

@Rubedo: Oh geez u gonna have a good time lol.U like the vicious rite?? so can i join in the fun xP. Call me ^_^ Jk

@Moonrei: haha~ cool. Oh no wonder i see so many bites mark on ur BF xP. Joking. Oh ya that experience is one in a lifetime chance. So , i'll never forget it. Kinda shame though when i think bout it now.
  7. moon_child
    moon_child
    LOL. i thought i posted something here when i last visited? my memory is going bad.

anyway, @roxas: your story is amusing. and a little nostalgic.

hi rave, welcome.
  8. DLRave
    DLRave
    @moon_child: Thank you. ^^
  9. Vaed
    Vaed
    Heya guys! Nub here.

In terms of guys, I think I'm pretty versatile. It depends on my mood really. Unfortunately I haven't gone that far with a guy, as they always get so flippin uncomfortable. I'm like, what the hell, we're this far already! But no... insecurities gotta kick in... :P So yeah, haven't had that much experience with guys... girls are... ehh.. x3 at least i've had some success with them. v_v

More of an uke than anything, though ^3^
  10. ForEvaRoxaS
    ForEvaRoxaS
    @moon_child: nostalgic huh. Mind to share the story wit us xD??

@Vaed: Muahaha~ ur an uke. Lemme be ur seme. Kukuku~ success wit the girl huh. Can i know success in terms of what??(yes im nosy) Doing that "stuff"(Oh don't tell me u don't know this) ,lovers relationship or others??
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast