aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chock full of spoliers

1. kinai26
    kinai26
    O.o OMG

Hinata is thankfully still alive XD YAY!

Naruto broke the necklace...and the seal??? Of Kyuuby or just the HokageĀ“s seal i wonder?

Pein is up to no good again... I am curious to see what the new tech does.

Where i Sasuke??? That lazy ass or is he figthing the special ops of the Raikage?
  2. Jabba
    Jabba
    Chapter 438

What's with that Exoskeletion?

Goodness...6 tails is good at fighting yes...
    But he just blew up the hokage mountain!!!

And Pein is perfectly fine?!?!?
    Just that his robes is torn...

BTW, did anyone notice the "New Prince Of Tennis"?
  3. merraz2590
    merraz2590
    did...did the kyuubi just...destroy the firsts necklace?!?!
    well, it looks like the only ones who will be able to get naruto back to his former self is Madara and Sasuke and I am praying for it to be the latter (I'm not even religious O.o)
    lets just hope that this secret jutsu of Pein will be the last one up his sleeve...
  4. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    I wonder if that necklace sort of suppressed chakra... and maybe thats why everyone who wore it died, because they didnt have enough chakra to live. But sice Naruto... yea kyuubi. any other thoughts?
  5. kinai26
    kinai26
    Oh that´s a good theory Fire-chan. That might indeed be a possiblity.

I wonder if Naruto will be able to calm down on his over... after he hopefully kiss Pein.

I also believe that Shikaku and Inoichi (Hm Ino´s dad) find Nagato and kill him... If Nagato dies so should all of his realms, right?
  6. Jabba
    Jabba
    Hmmm...
    I thought that gem was the First's?
    And then was infused with his Bijuu-suppressing chakra...
    Which is why it can help control Naruto and why Yamato know what happened because his chakra is similar to what was stored in it.
  7. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    Im starting to wonder if Tsunade had any ulterior motives for giving Naruto the necklace...
  8. Jabba
    Jabba
    I doubt that Tsunade even know that Naruto was the Kyuubi brat when she first met him...
  9. FiresFlame
    FiresFlame
    hmm true...
  10. kinai26
    kinai26
    The necklace was the first Hokage´s but maybe it was used to control the two Bijuu that had been in Konoha´s control before Kyuubi was sealed inside of Naruto.

Have you watched this weeks anime ep yet? I loved the illusion that the sanbi cast on Naruto. Ochie was coooool XD

The little talk between Naruto and Sakura was good too - especially what naruto says/thinks at the end. "No matter what others mean - I still can´t stop thinking of him (him being Sasuke)" That is a symbol of love in my oppinion XD Sasu x Naru forever yup yup
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast