noone
    @dragoness_blade poor you...

life happens though
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yay!! Added pics of my Bastet and Neffy
  3. noone
    noone
    @artemis: what are you doing to poor nefrit all day? she looks like she hates being on a pic. are you harassing the kitty? i think that's why she's keeping the claws sharp
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well just look at her! *points up to new pic* Does she look like she has a tough life?!

5. noone
    noone
    finaly added aki and havi

umm, i may have mentioned but i forget - most of my cats are tuxedoes. i love that black & white combination. i've been keeping all kittens looking like that

anyway, aki is the shy and quiet one (not like takaba though i had hoped) and havi is the inquisitive one. he likes to get into things, and out too. but he prefers staying there to settle ownership...

sorry the pics aren't too clear, they're cellphone pics and the light was poor... i promise to get a group pic of them all... if they'll stay put for one second
  6. Demeter
    Demeter
    So much cuteness is criminal *melts* (we should have a melting smilie)
    Artemis, your cats are beautiful!! So particular!! <33
    noone, I didn't know they actually were babies! So incredibly cute, absolutely adorable!!! Yay we finally saw aki-chan and havi!! XDDD
  7. noone
    noone
    yes they are babies, MY babies *glares at everyone else including their mother cat*

so there!! aki-chan and havi are mine

they're actually about 6 months old now. they'll grow a lot bigger and more impressive

... you just wait and see
  8. nayrecia
    nayrecia
    Hi I'm new, I lost my best friend Olivia last year. I can't get her out of my mind. I loved her very much, I have 5 other cats, but she was very special to me. So I join this group in her honor. Please take care of me. Arigato
  9. Demeter
    Demeter
    @noone: will you post new pics when your babies will become all grown-ups?

@nayrecia: welcome nayrecia, I'm so sorry for Olivia, I think that some of the cats lovers here understand how you feel
  10. noone
    noone
    gunwald looks like a wild cat

i like that picture
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast