aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    @noone - thanks, and yeah he does, doesn't he? (european wildcat *click*) ^^
  2. noone
    noone
    mine are european too (not wildcats) mixed breed

they're supposed to have adds from the same race (and it is omologated, the race) but they're hopelessly blended now.

and i don't care for much more than the fact they're cute and cuddly and black & white lol, when i keep them
  3. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    haha do you breed cats yourself btw? I like all cats, most breeds and colours, but whe I move to my own place eventually, I'd really like a *Ragdoll* ^__^ brown colourpoint or bicolour

haha, gunwald's mum was actually a silver shaded persian >_< "unfortunately" his father (some mixed breed, dunno who he was) carried the dominant genes and he turned out like THE most common cat colour ^___~ though like I said, I like all colours, and I think he's pretty~ <33
  4. noone
    noone
    he is

i don't breed cats, they take care of it themselves
    but my neighbours don't keep cats - mine are mousers and keep the streets around really pest free, so there's no need lol - and my cats are mingling with only the same type - tuxedoes everywhere. most are tomcats anyway.

pure breed cats are so demanding... i like the burmese ones, they're short-haired and smallish, compared with the persians, but my mixed would kill them. they're bad. one of them kicks the dog's butt when she feels like it, and the dog is fearing them all. this is the old&big dog, the puppy is yet on trial when it comes to cats
  5. powman
    powman
    *meow*
    Translation-Adopt me XD
  6. noone
    noone
    @ powman: lol, no, "meow" means "feed me" or "scratch my head" or "play with me".

we imperfect humans think cats actually do need us
  7. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    When Gunwald meows, he means "FEEED me", when R&#229;ffe goes meow (or more like: "meeep" xD) he means "whereiseverybodyI'msolonelypleasepickmeupandscrat chbehindmyears" lol
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Sevvy ~ those are the most adorable babies in the world

hahaha ... When Nefrit meows, it means: "Food? Eat? Yes? Food?" And for Bastet ... well, she basically stares at me until I notice, and once our eyes meet she's like, "HEY THERE!!!!!!! XDDD"

Have you guys seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q
  9. noone
    noone
    lol, when my cats are looking at me their eyes say one of these things:
    1. you? where did you come from? and who are you anyway?...
    2. you got my food right?? tell me you got my food.
    3. ... don't you DARE move your feet. i like it here.

10. Sevvy
    Sevvy
    @ArtemisMS - ahaha soo effing cuuute xD (everyone should check that link ^____^)!

I woke up yesterday because I felt something breathing on me. so I open my eyes and stare into two big eyes REEEAL close to my face haha (R&#229;ffe) XD
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast