aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Cats lovers

1. blu chocobo
    blu chocobo
    Meow~

I was sleeping, and my cat jumped on my bed (AND SHE NEVER DOES) meowing at me to feed her XD

@Sevvy: HAHAHAHA XD Oh man, that's a nice thing to wake up to
  2. Fighter
    Fighter
    Hi
    I absolutely love cats *__*
    My cat is a male, named "Mici" (or Mirko, but nobody calls him that )
    He's fluffy in winter, and skinny, battered and smelly the rest of the time XD Love really does hurt, hahaha.
    He drives everyone crazy 'cause he miews all the time. He probably knows that thats the way he'll get more food.

Love the pictures! Such cute cats *___*
  3. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    Oh for goodness sake. I love my cat, i really truly do, but whenever he is in my room, at like, 2 in the morning, he will walk ALL over me and wake me up. He's my little fat pain in the ass.
    But, as cat lovers, we can never truly stay mad at our babies. We like to complain about them
  4. noone
    noone
    .... my sister trained aki-chan to lick her face. he thinks she's a cat and grooms her.
    he bites on her ears too

i try to make him not do it anymore... sis doesn't help, she doesn't think it may cause allergies.
    i remember reading somewhere that the coarse tongue of the cat and the microbes on it could cause severe skin rashes and the like. is it true? i've been keeping away from getting licked by cats all this time

lol, though, my sister was groomed by gandalf the cat when he was alive so maybe it's just that she's like catnip to them
  5. Master_Mind
    Master_Mind
    *lol* I read some messages you wrote and I'm pretty surprised by some messages (like noone's last comment). I've two cats: Lumi and Sternchen. Sternchen usually sleeps in the same bed as me (he likes to hide under the bed sheet) and Lumi is obsessed with cheese (he can hear a cheese package being opened from various feets away). So Lumi can be rather brutal when it comes to his beloved cheese, but they're still cute and cuddly. Nyan~
  6. noone
    noone
    hehe i think ALL cats are food-packages-opening-trained

our kitchen is in another separate building (though the doors in-between are open at least in summer), and the cats all get pointed-ears when mom comes with food there. they race each other to it, even if they were just fed...

i think that most of the time it's just curiosity on their part

@master_mind: sleeping with the cats *sounds pervy eh* goes without saying
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    What?! No way! My cat Bastet licks me all the time! She's a licking machine. When a cat licks you, she is saying, "I love you," literally. Nefrit sometimes licks, but mostly bestows little love nips. But Bastet licks my arm or hand incessantly, and I've never gotten a rash.
  8. Loopylolly
    Loopylolly
    Hi guys - I'm a total cat lover I have two cats, Lucky and Cassie and they are my beautiful babies They are soooo cute and I can't stand it when people say cats are incapable of love. ArtemisMS I totally agree with you, when a cat licks you they are saying they love you - I love my pussy cat kisses
  9. lucka0021
    lucka0021
    hiiiii...i am new here
  10. noone
    noone
    @artemis: you're saying i rejected their feelings?!

(aki licks her face and ears though and i wouldn't stand it anyway, i'm ticklish there )
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast