aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    mentos
    Quote Originally Posted by steelsiren View Post
    I have a really slow internet connection (only 28.8 on a lucky day) and my ISP knocks me off the net automatically after four hours or less. Because of this there is no way I can download a 200 to 400 MB file. So my question is, is there someplace where I can get really small video downloads or is there any free software that I can use to pick up a download where it left off instead of having to download it all over from the beginning? I used to use Real Download to pick up a download where it left off but that was a few years ago and the sofware is now on an old crashed computer and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I would be very greatful for help with this because having to rely on YouTube or DailyMotion is a total pain since they don't really have this kind of stuff. Thanks.
    Check out this post..
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f48/t4...tml#post924675

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Aki (L7)Nanjo (L3)Al (L1)
    Akihito (L4)Nowaki (L3)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Matt (L2)Hiroki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Here in the forum you can find some yaoi series to download, there're several methods to download which you can find at the beggining of this thread (please check it all before asking and if you still have questions you can posts them).

There're some sites that allows you to see videos online like youtube.com

sweetangelgrl88
    hmm downloading here is a lot similar to others is there a rule for the amount of posts that you need to download

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Todoroki Shouto (L3)Midoriya Izuku (L3)Bakugou (L3)
    Hinata Shōyō (L9)Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)
    Zoro (L9)Sanji (L9)Sabo (L5)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetangelgrl88 View Post
    hmm downloading here is a lot similar to others is there a rule for the amount of posts that you need to download
    do you mean if theres a minimum post requirement to downloading? the answer is NO there isnt! you can download straight away! but you can always show your appreciation by clicking on the thank button of uploaders' posts! just go to Download Central for the links

kagetora88

Question

But... Have somebody explain me step by step how can I download directely from here ? I don't understad how and I hardly try how to do it. Some one, please ?

Xelloss-kun
    Quote Originally Posted by kagetora88 View Post
    But... Have somebody explain me step by step how can I download directely from here ? I don't understad how and I hardly try how to do it. Some one, please ?
    Okay, first off, like the name Here's what you need to do, step by step. First, click on this link: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f4/
    You should see this screen: http://members.cox.net/xellossjunk/AarinDL.JPG

Notice that for both "Anime Downloads" and "Manga Downloads" there are links underneath those headers for "Direct Download Links" - click on one of those. For my example, I'm using the anime one.
    You should now see this screen: http://members.cox.net/xellossjunk/AnimeDL.JPG

Scroll down and look at the subjects of the topics. Most people will list what anime they have available, or at least some of it. You will then need to enter that thread. Depending on how the person has set up the downloads, you may be able to download the files by right-clicking on the link and selecing "save file as," or you may have to click on the link to be taken to a file-sharing site. If the latter occurs, just follow the instructions - they should be pretty simple. Usually, all you have to do is type a code into a box (to verify that you're not using a bot to download), and it will then give you a link to click on to actually get the file.

Repeat as necessary I hope this helps some!
    Xelloss-kun

winloucha

Unhappy downloading

Help!!!!!!!

I Would Like To Download Some Anime However, I Don't Have A Clue.

I Have Read How To But, I Don't Understand Any Of It. What Is A Thread? What Is Ddl? How Do I Get To The Download I Want.

I Tried But, I Am Not Getting To The Page I Need To Be On.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by winloucha View Post
    Help!!!!!!!

I Would Like To Download Some Anime However, I Don't Have A Clue.

I Have Read How To But, I Don't Understand Any Of It. What Is A Thread? What Is Ddl? How Do I Get To The Download I Want.

I Tried But, I Am Not Getting To The Page I Need To Be On.
    You can use the search function.
    A thread is an ensemble of posts. This is a post wrote in a thread.
    This is the link to the anime section: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f14/
    Then choose (from "host links" section you found links to download from megaupload,...).

Strange123Ratio
    i have a problem....i have bitcomet but stil can't download....or should it just won't start download after i wait 4 almost 2 hours....can sm1 please help me...please...n reli reli appreciate tat....

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by Strange123Ratio View Post
    i have a problem....i have bitcomet but stil can't download....or should it just won't start download after i wait 4 almost 2 hours....can sm1 please help me...please...n reli reli appreciate tat....
    Maybe try to use another program. I use BitTorrent and it works.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast