aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    szto
    You were looking at the wrong thread ^^;;; What you linked here is a thread where uploaders post what they uploaded, and to what server, and when a mod has time, they credit them for these uploads. So it's not a place where you get links. Those are also in the download section but below the stickied threads. (Stickied threads usually have something important in them. Rules, commonly asked questions therefore they're "stickied" to stay on top of the page, so it's easy to find them. These threads have colored background, like if you're using Azureus as your forum style, the stickied threads have a blue background.) Scroll below these, and that's where the actual download threads are.

Anime host link threads can be found here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55

I hope this solves your problem ^^;

Oh yeah, you wanna know?

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Iruka (L8)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Yuki Eiri (L9)Sanzo (L10)
    Yamato B (L8)(S021) RikiSoubi (L10)

I came across the thread before but now I can´t seem to find it anymore, where actually can I ask permission to open threads in the Live movie section for two asian gay themed movies that I´d like to upload?? Help, please?

Sorry, this is totally the wrong thread to ask I guess, I can´t believe I´m lost, lol...
    Last edited by Lent; 05-03-2007 at 06:42 PM.

szto
    Aarin gets to decide what Live Movies can be shared, so you can just PM her and she'll get back to you when she has time ^^

steelsiren
    I have a really slow internet connection (only 28.8 on a lucky day) and my ISP knocks me off the net automatically after four hours or less. Because of this there is no way I can download a 200 to 400 MB file. So my question is, is there someplace where I can get really small video downloads or is there any free software that I can use to pick up a download where it left off instead of having to download it all over from the beginning? I used to use Real Download to pick up a download where it left off but that was a few years ago and the sofware is now on an old crashed computer and I can't find it anywhere on the internet. I would be very greatful for help with this because having to rely on YouTube or DailyMotion is a total pain since they don't really have this kind of stuff. Thanks.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tsuna (L3)Ciel (L5)Fye (L10)
    Yukito (L1)Yukito (L3)

Unhappy

When I download it, it doesn't have the picture... I view the anime in Intervideo home theater are you supposed to view it somewhere else?

Oh yeah, you wanna know?

Savings

Kakashi (L10)Iruka (L8)Katou (L9)
    Iwaki (L9)Yuki Eiri (L9)Sanzo (L10)
    Yamato B (L8)(S021) RikiSoubi (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by sorachanwa View Post
    When I download it, it doesn't have the picture... I view the anime in Intervideo home theater are you supposed to view it somewhere else?
    Post your question here with a description of what codecs you have on your PC and I'm certain people will be able to help you.^^

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/

xxsasunaru4evaxx

Exclamation

Ok I am a recent anime fangirl and I wanted to start uploading videos on youtube for ppl like me who don't know how or don't have the ability to download the anime and upload it into youtube. So I found MEGAUPLOAD site or whatever it is and it says its easy to use....heres the thing. All it gives me is a filename how long it is and stuff like that. I have absolutely no idea how to use it to download the file.

So please either tell me how to download from mega upload or give me a site where i can download naruto episodes that can be easily uploaded in the same file format into youtube. Thanx 4 your help!!!!!!
    Last edited by xxsasunaru4evaxx; 08-13-2007 at 01:20 AM.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Katsuya (L10)Light (L10)Squall (L10)
    (S008) ShuichiHijikata (L8)Dante (L8)
    Onizuka (L1)Asami (L10)(S006) Klaus
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsasunaru4evaxx View Post
    Ok I am a recent anime fangirl and I wanted to start uploading videos on youtube for ppl like me who don't know how or don't have the ability to download the anime and upload it into youtube. So I found MEGAUPLOAD site or whatever it is and it says its easy to use....heres the thing. All it gives me is a filename how long it is and stuff like that. I have absolutely no idea how to use it to download the file.

So please either tell me how to download from mega upload or give me a site where i can download naruto episodes that can be easily uploaded in the same file format into youtube. Thanx 4 your help!!!!!!

There's a code you're meant to type in, and then about 40s of waiting before your download actually starts Around the top rh corner

thea_c
    Thanks so much for this. I'm totally clueless when trying to download anything. This was really helpful to me. Again, lots of thanks =]

InkscrollAlchemist

Question Help Me...

How exactly do u find the downloads?? And what if I just want to view it online?? I know I sound stupid but I'm new here...

Please send me a private msg explaining it to me...
    ~Inkscroll Alchemist

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast