aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Shiki R (L6)Saber (L10)Ayase (L8)
    Ai Enma (L8)Yuuki (L9)Soubi (L10)
    Rukia (L10)Xmas (013)Pray for Japan

kutiebunnie89
    [COLOR="Magenta"][COLOR="Magenta"][B]can you please tell me more on how to download yaoi vides from bl links..becasue whenever i click it and save it in my computer the media player tells me that it cannot be read or i dont have a compatible something so i cant watch and save it..

im sorry for the question.i am not good at computers,,sorry.but i hope you can tell me how to do it,

thank you.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yamamoto (L1)Pray for Japan
    Maybe I'm really dumb with this stuff but I find this codec, torrent and seeders thing seriously confusing! but thanks for all the efforts of trying to explain it!

nhiladred
    hi, i don't mean to break any rule of posting or anything but i have a problem...i was wondering about boku non pico series cuz i can´t fine it anywher till i get to this addres Boku no pico download aarinfantasy - Rapidshare Search (hope is no against the rules to put it)..but after i dowloaded the files and wanted to extract them from rar file, it asked me for a code or something, wich i don't have..if any one can help me i would appreciate thanx.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

TotoroIason (L4)Larva (L2)
    Layton (L5)Klaus V. Reinherz (L10)Steven A. Starphase (L6)
    Hasune Kazuma (L1)Tokumaru Madoka (L1)Saitou Hajime (L8)
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not I apologise!! Anyway I've been downloading yaoi from this forum for a while but recently the UK (I live in the UK) has announced a law where they are going to monitor downloads and dish out punishments etc. So I was wondering if downloading from host sites can be tracked to the computers IP address or not (I normally use the host sites). I know Peer-to-peer (bit torrent) is traceable, I am just wondering if anyone knows wether dowloading from a host site is?
    Thanks if anyone can help me!

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Is it technically possible for them to monitor all downloads? Yes, if they force every single ISP to closely monitor all the on-line activity of its clients. That's the only level at which it could be done--keep in mind that the percentage of servers actually located in the UK is not all that large. Your government is not going to try to get server logs from abroad just to track down copyright infringers, assuming that the large hosting sites even keep logs.

Is it going to happen? No, because the expense of doing it right would be astronomical--the only way to separate material that infringes copyright from material that doesn't is for a human being to follow up on every single download individually (otherwise, they would get lots and lots and lots of false positives--that's what happened with the RIAA in the US). The cost of an Internet connection in the UK would shoot through the roof if they did that, and the government will have angry citizens and businesses after it if that happens.

My guess is that, assuming your sources are correctly describing the nature of this law to you, it's a scare tactic and nothing more--at most, they're going to make a couple of high-profile uses of it against people who are dumb enough to download the latest Hollywood blockbuster from some server in the UK whose logs can be easily subpoena'd, and the rest of the time, it'll be treated like laws against jaywalking. If you're really worried, hold off on downloading for a month or so and see who (if anyone) gets charged under this law.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

TotoroIason (L4)Larva (L2)
    Layton (L5)Klaus V. Reinherz (L10)Steven A. Starphase (L6)
    Hasune Kazuma (L1)Tokumaru Madoka (L1)Saitou Hajime (L8)
    Thanks eliddell, I thought it might be too much for them to monitor but I just wanted to get someone else's view on it before I risked trying to download. I'm not very technologically savvy...^^''
    I don't pay for the internet I use, my sister does, so I don't wanna get her in trouble. Thanks for the information, I think I might try it.
    Last edited by Mido Ban; 07-27-2009 at 05:46 AM. Reason: forgot to type something

yougesh
    excuse me.where r the torrents?

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Quote Originally Posted by yougesh View Post
    excuse me.where r the torrents?
    Hello and welcome to the forum . You can find them HERE.

Rosser
    I can't Download ...T^T

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast