aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    clona

How to download anime ~ read here first before asking!

um... how do you download the anime?

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Dante (L9)Sephiroth (L6)Vincent (L8)
    Axel (L4)(S003) LelouchSuzaku (L4)
    Riku (L4)Renji (L6)Roxas (L4)

o.O?

What do you mean? Downloads here are either via torrents or direct.

clona
    oh ok well i've never really downloaded anything
    so your'e talking a completely different language...
    sorry but could you explain

vampie02
    If you want to download anime [either Yaoi or Non-yaoi] here or somewhere else, you have two options to choose:
    1/. The first choice - quick and reliable : Direct
    That meant someone be nice and upload all of anime in upload link such as YSI, SAVEFILE, TURBOUPLOAD. You will click on provided link to dl link. Depeding on your connection, your dl will be done in approx. 1-2 hours or even only 25-30 minutes. This method applied here and how to find those upload link, please go to download section and search for your favorite anime
    For diff. direct option, you have to have mIRC and go to channel directly to dl specific title that be carried by that group only. Most anime group located in RIZON SERVER. If you not so familiar with mIRC, PM me and I will show you how to do it

2/. Second option - simplified and easy step
    You only need to have client PSP host to dl it. You have many choices to pick, from easiest one "BIT TORRENT" , "AZUREUS" to diff. ones like "BIT COMET"....
    When you already have client, go to www.animesuki.com or other anime source and click on torrent and wait for it finished

Hopefully, my explanation makes sense to you..If mine stil not, please don't hestiate to PM and ask as many as you like, I more than gladly to answer it real quick

5. + Show/Hide thank you list

babykitty

Wink please help me !

i never used to know how to dowload manga or anime. I just read the book. Can you please show me detail what i realy have to do to dowload Please as detail as possible Thank you so much Love you

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sora (L1)Conrad (L3)Ritsuka (L4)
    babykitty : Vampie02 gave the differents option to download a manga/anime.

But, if you never download anything on the web I recommend you to use the direct download or ddl.

1 - Go to the download central, then there're 2 ddl section
    - the direct dowload where someone had upload the files on their own site (server ..)
    - the other one is the host link where someone had upload on a free server as MegaUpload/Rapidshare/Turboupload ... (many servers existe I can remember all) but those servers delete the files after a certain number of day without activity

2 - for the ddl you just have to click on the link (the name of what you want) and a window will appear. Sometimes to download you have to know the password but you just have to read the first post of the thread and there're details there. After, a window will ask you where to save the file and how to call this file.

3 - For the host link, you click on the link. A window will appear, and often you have to type a code inscribed near the place to type it. After you need to wait as with megaupload 45 seconds before to be able to download your file. To download click on the place where it's written "download ..."

It's hard to explain this, I'm not sure I was clear but the best way is to give the manga or anime you want to dl and someone or me can explain you better.
    Hope I help you a little bit but you can PM me if you have a problem !

8. + Show/Hide thank you list

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Direct Download (also called ddl)
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Host Links
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55
    Jus de Pomme gave a very detailed description~

Yaoi_Lover87
    I need help, download the anime and when it plays, all I get is an audio book or something. I am hearing it but I am not seeing anything. I usually got to youtube to watch but since youtube doesn't have this one, I say give this a shot. what to do?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Cid Raines (L8)Kusuriuri (L10)Rufus (L7)
    Lightning (L8)Hope (L8)Angeal (L6)
    Balthier (L6)Bartz (L1)Squall (L6)

Please look at Munemasa Katagiri's post in this thread:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showth...t=17476&page=2
    This should help you to get rid of your problem ^_^

~ Gnarf

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

What is with the threads where it says for example"uploaded -> RapidShare, Megaupload" etc, but it is only letters, it is not actual links (whether links to direct downloads or other pages or other programs). And I was browsing everywhere but I cannot seem to find any answer, so please excuse me if I ask here... (cause there is nothing in the written in the threads people here suggested to check when it is about downloading) Where is it possible to get the files if there's no link to anything? I'm so confused, sorry (^^;;
    Maybe there is some private options and for mere "mortals" or "newbies" there is no link showing? I hope somebody can help me.
    I remember a Chinese forum where you had to write a reply to the thread to get to a refreshed page with the actual link, but I tried to reply to a thread, and it's still just letters/words....
    PS: I wanted to give an example but it might show as links to you maybe...
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showth...t=20145&page=2
    like it says "[Send Space]

[After download finishes, rename the file by adding ".rar" to the end, then extract.]" but there is no link *lol* Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by ¤ Jus de Pomme ¤ View Post
    babykitty : Vampie02 gave the differents option to download a manga/anime.

But, if you never download anything on the web I recommend you to use the direct download or ddl.

1 - Go to the download central, then there're 2 ddl section
    - the direct dowload where someone had upload the files on their own site (server ..)
    - the other one is the host link where someone had upload on a free server as MegaUpload/Rapidshare/Turboupload ... (many servers existe I can remember all) but those servers delete the files after a certain number of day without activity

2 - for the ddl you just have to click on the link (the name of what you want) and a window will appear. Sometimes to download you have to know the password but you just have to read the first post of the thread and there're details there. After, a window will ask you where to save the file and how to call this file.

3 - For the host link, you click on the link. A window will appear, and often you have to type a code inscribed near the place to type it. After you need to wait as with megaupload 45 seconds before to be able to download your file. To download click on the place where it's written "download ..."

It's hard to explain this, I'm not sure I was clear but the best way is to give the manga or anime you want to dl and someone or me can explain you better.
    Hope I help you a little bit but you can PM me if you have a problem !
    Last edited by limbodance; 03-28-2007 at 06:38 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast