aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    mephistopheles_14
    i have a quick question: i have downloaded bs player so that i can play AVI files, and i have download some code thing so that again i can play gravitation, but for sum reason, after it is finished downloading, realpayer starts up and i cant seem to find the file for it so that i can actually play it on my computer seeing as realplayer cannot handle AVI files, does anyone know what i can do?

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

(S020) YokozawaMale 1 (Blue)(S021) Riki
    Natsu (L7)Gray (L9)Zoro (L7)
    Lavi (L8)Hitsugaya (L10)Ichigo (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles_14
    i have a quick question: i have downloaded bs player so that i can play AVI files, and i have download some code thing so that again i can play gravitation, but for sum reason, after it is finished downloading, realpayer starts up and i cant seem to find the file for it so that i can actually play it on my computer seeing as realplayer cannot handle AVI files, does anyone know what i can do?
    When downloading the file, try right clicking on the link to the file you want to save and select "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" depending on which browser you're using...Then save the file to somewhere on your hard drive.

What I suspect happened is that instead of saving the file to the hard drive, it opened into real player, which is probably your default media player right now. Of course, I could be wrong...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Most likely you dont have the right decoder, i had the same problem, this codec fix it. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C5I3YR7N

Sleeping Beast

Savings

Gakupo V (L4)Conrad (L4)Heart 4 (Icy)
    Randy (L1)Ryuuki (L2)Star 1 (Yellow)
    Ryuuren (L4)Riki (L4)Pray for Japan
    Do not use BSPlayer! It has a spyware!

timarach
    I just downloaded saiyuki gensomaden. I also downloaded the kodec pac but every time i tried to play it on windows media player it gives me a message of Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.
    Do you know what I can do to fix it?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by timarach View Post
    I just downloaded saiyuki gensomaden. I also downloaded the kodec pac but every time i tried to play it on windows media player it gives me a message of Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.
    Do you know what I can do to fix it?
    try mv2 player.. this is the best player i've used...
    i put it at megaupload - along with a codec pack... first, try to install the player.. if it doesnt help - install the LH-codec and LH-fix... must fix most of the codecs issues

it can be found here : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XYYKMCHQ

GinJiSan108
    HELP!!!! ok... I know I just sounded desperate... which by the way I'm almost.... see I have DIVX installed it and got it working BUT when I opened my internet for some reason it got cranky and wouln't work for a few hours... anyway I went on and played my downloaded files both bittorent and from megaupload nad non of them worked!!!! It says I'm missing a codec or something which I already have!!!!! Now does these things work ONLY when you have internet connection and for some reason doesn't function porperly without it??!!!! People PLEASE!!! enlighten me!!!!

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Link (L8)Nioh (L3)Link (L7)
    Fuji (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by zenon View Post
    i downloaded gakuen heaven but i do not know how to play the file.
    it is .bin file and .cue file.
    someone pls help.
    These are game files, not the anime.
    You have to burn them on CD with using Nero or Alcohol 120% for the game.

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Aki (L7)Nanjo (L3)Al (L1)
    Akihito (L4)Nowaki (L3)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Matt (L2)Hiroki (L4)Pray for Japan
    I don't recommend installing codec packs, just get the must-have and try playing those videos.

http://www.divx.com/divx/mac/
    http://www.xvidmovies.com/mac/
    and a discussion with useful information: http://forums.vr-zone.com/archive/in...p/t-64270.html

There's a program named GSpot that helps you find out exaclty the codec you need.
    Last edited by malary; 10-19-2006 at 11:38 PM.

Imogen

I hear sound, but see no images. DD:

I know I'm supposed to download a certain thing, but.. I accidently uninstalled it. Lol. 8D

Where can I download it, again?

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast