aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

not necessary..
    try VCL player or MV2 player...

Yaoi_Lover87
    I need help, download the anime and when it plays I am hearing it but I am not seeing anything. what to do?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    hi,guys....okay hope this helps....
    1-un-install all codec paks
    2-make sure you DO NOT have both cccp(play back only!!) and k-lite(video file rendering stuff) on your computer..
    if you do....thats your problem..they fight each other..unto death even
    3-re-install k-lite or cccp or what ever you use....me I use k-lite mega codec pak....I do a lot of file converting and dvd burning
    http://www.free-codecs.com/
    4-make sure you downloaded the right updates for your computer graphics card(this ones a stretch ..but I've seen it done..it can be nasty)
    5-make sure you have no malware/viruses/spyware/trojan downloaders of any kind messing with your computer(use that anti-virus program)
    6-make sure any and all codec paks(k-lite) and filter pacs(cccp) are able to be suported by your machine (old or new)(some just don't like certain companys stuff)
    7-remember that some players ARE fussy and do try others
    8-video....playing all sound tracks...make sure to select the same stream in each and all of your filter tabs/buttons(at bottom of your screen)
    9-if your sound is screachy or weird sounding check your audio HZ settings
    (find it by right clicking on buttons for directshow or haali and select audio..this should bring you to the page where you can fix it)(this can make funny weird lines in your video too)
    10-have lots of ram!!! not enough....means your computer will not suport any
    of the things you would like to do...of coure it also stands to reason you need a good size processer too....
    11-this one is very rare ..but..it can happen ....mac for mac....pc for pc/windows and some linix(peguin guy)stuff..to make sure just go with linix for linix

thats it for now.....maybe....

GEE....this alot...don't get mad at me okay....hope this did help a few people
    I really am sorry for being so long winded.....

just added:

12-always have the latest version of what ever codec pak you do use
    new versions of FFshow are sometimes the only one that will play that "new" anime/movie you just downloaded(this happened to me for "gundam seed destiny" from ep6 on-ward needed the newest h264/mp4 filter in k-lite mega codec pak to play,needed those also to convert and burn the eps to dvd --they sure look good on the tv)
    Last edited by lemur7; 02-07-2007 at 01:17 AM. Reason: needed to update info

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Luffy (L1)Honda (L6)Lavi (L5)
    Watanuki (L4)Syaoran (L7)Nowaki (L3)

Ryokohunohara Labyrinth won't play

*sigh* just when i thought i had all this codec stuff down, i get another file that MPC can't play

just downloaded Ryokohunohara Labyrinth, and it won't seem to play on MPC (newest version in CCCP). i keep getting this message about 'pins' and 'graphs' and whatnot so i was wondering whether there was another codec i need to install?

thanks in advance
    arigatoushimasu!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Hi..Lally....I just finished downloading that file from the "BT downloads"page and it plays fine.....try re-downloading it and see if it works then....if not maybe try a different player(I use k-lite mega codec pac,here they prefer cccp)...

this is for "funboy" if your now remerged file has a .badongo ending
    you problely need to change the file extention:
    ...in windows(hope you have this its all I know at the moment)

-start icon click .... go to "appearances and themes"...click...."folder option"....click....tab view....un-check "hide extention for known file types"....click on okay.....

go to your file that you downloaded and change the .badongo to .avi this might be all you need to do......also remember to go back and re check the box to hide the file extentions again when your done..hope this helps

Ms.Yaoi
    For me it works the FFDShow since (the same) CCCP can have specific filter it says but FFDShow is a codec too and it is very easy to use for the beginner and it can player in Window Media Player, Realtime or Quick....

FFDShow can use for editing also and it's more useful then CCCP for me also I got also DivX and Player in other .avi format in case I got trouble from getting videos form BT.

Since I love making AMV in past years I never use the K-Lite before *no offense* but it's much easier for me those stuff and pretty gud well working for my lap-py. I got no issues from editing to playback my video ^^ and also for converting it form different file format.

.............. no sweat ^_^

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Akihito (L4)Pray for JapanAkira TnC (L1)
    Nowaki (L3)Sousuke (L5)Kanda (L8)
    Nowaki (L3)Kanda (L4)Conrad (L3)
    Is there a way to view .avi files that need codecs on a Mac?

Snowdump
    Uhhh.
    Im am,
    extremely new at bit torrents.
    Never used one.
    o_o
    Okay,
    I downloaded bitComet,
    downloaded the K-lite codec pack,
    now what the heck am I suppose to do?

x.x

All these links and codecs and avi and blah blah is making my head hurt.
    [Yes I know Im that mental]
    someone explain to me in a matter that I can understand.

Much appreciated. <3

Yaoi Lover

Savings

okay ..snowdump... you first have to install "bitcomet" double click the exe(the picture thingie) let it install...

now do the same for your codec pak...
    this will give you a choice as to what you want to install ... for this time..until you get to know this stuff better the default selections are best... there is a small window at the very end of all the poking of next..next...and it will ask you about short cuts & placing a desktop icon...say yes..scroll to near the bottom ...choose two speaker set up...works the best..

and now.... you are ready to get .torrents!!!(thats the files used by all torrent clients 'programs')
    please remember .torrents are links to the avi,mkv,ogm files(your files you just downloaded can't be played until they are finished =100%)
    and where can you get torrents??....well...just about anywhere...lots of good places out there....you can use google,the web,msn,askjeeves,..type in the name of what you want with .torrent at the end and it should point you in the right direction.....save your .torrent files in a folder on your desktop...this makes it easier to choose what you want to download
    ...are you still with me.... ???...
    now the next step is to "use" your "bitcomet" to download ....
    some clients you just click on your little .torrent file icon and the torrent program asks where you want to save it( not the .torrent but the file it finds for you to download ... avi mkv ogm....those things)(make sure you have a big hard drive)
    now the other kind of torrent/client you click on , it starts and opens and you will see a whole bunch of things ...buttons galore..don't panic....just find an "add" or a big + button...click on this ... then in that window ...go to the folder where you put your .torrent files you just saved...click on the one you want..it should ask you where you want to save your avi , mkv, ogm, mp3 ,mp4...choose where click ok...when you've done that... the program will now save your files..later when they're done go back to where you saved them... double click on them ,now you get to watch them.....
    and also remember... torrents take time...sometimes lots of time to download
    so be patient...
    I hope this has helped.....good luck& happy downloading!!!

MarcelatheStrange
    OMG! Thanks so muhc for the codec help! I thought it was just my computer! The whole Codec thing has screwed me over so many times. It hurts because it's like an hours of downloading for nothing!

But yes! Thanks so much!!! ^-^

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast