aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by jiaopi333 View Post
    Hey there, I'm having problems with playing newly downloaded animes such as Gakuen Heaven episode 4 RAW. I have installed the klite pack but I'm still having problems, wmp still keeps on giving me codec errors.
    ...K-lite uses haali splitter(I use it always )
    when installing your codex pak did you check the options for "process/view raw video" ...if not it will help ....also lag can be cause by your computer CPU not being fast enough with the new super size videos out there 720p and upwards...personally my comp likes 480 not more or it lags ....an easy fix is just not watching the video full screen ..use a window to view and make sure its no more than 480p (that would be a window of 720 x 480....very sizable to look at !)
    hope this helps .....

Edit : opps forgot about the sub problem you have ...sorry my bad ...right click on the "vobsub" icon in your task bar ....check .."direct loading" sub should then show
    Last edited by lemur7; 10-25-2011 at 10:59 PM.

RicePaperStar
    i tried downloading the full pack and when that didnt work i tried the mirrors, however it keeps saying "this program must be run with Windows 32" or something to that effect. Do u know a program that's compatible with apple products? please and thank you!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by RicePaperStar View Post
    i tried downloading the full pack and when that didnt work i tried the mirrors, however it keeps saying "this program must be run with Windows 32" or something to that effect. Do u know a program that's compatible with apple products? please and thank you!
    Another forum but it will answer;
    How to watch fansubs with your mac. - AnimeSuki Forum

RicePaperStar
    hi sorry to bother you again! but on the forum you linked would u mind recommending which player i should download? based on what file types are most used for anime videos etc. im kind of hopeless at this sort of thing and i want to download the best one ^_^

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Since I am unsure about what will and what will not function on a Mac I would just go for VLC

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by RicePaperStar View Post
    have you tired to install quick-time and get the plug-ins off of apples forums for the other video and audio types??? ...there should be some .....try looking over there before you start a huge long web search...

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Andy Hinomiya (L7)Heart 2 (Red)Kyousuke Hyoubu (L7)
    Steven A. Starphase (L6)Heart 1 (Red)Klaus V. Reinherz (L10)
    Alhaitham (L9)Vanitas (L8)Dantalion (L6)
    hey guys,

About 2 years ago, I bought sex pistols, and was able to play the dvd just fine on my desktop. But my computer has died. And now I am using a Vista Laptop.

I put the dvd in the computer to play, but it won't play. I used KMPlayer, VLC, NERO, WMP, WINAMP, just about all the good players there can be. I have all teh codecs install, so that shouldn't be the case here.

The DVD is in beautiful condition, as I've only used teh dvd ONCE.

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1(S041) Izumi

Quote Originally Posted by FuyukiEnatsu View Post
    hey guys,

About 2 years ago, I bought sex pistols, and was able to play the dvd just fine on my desktop. But my computer has died. And now I am using a Vista Laptop.

I put the dvd in the computer to play, but it won't play. I used KMPlayer, VLC, NERO, WMP, WINAMP, just about all the good players there can be. I have all teh codecs install, so that shouldn't be the case here.

The DVD is in beautiful condition, as I've only used teh dvd ONCE.
    Even if you used the dvd once it could still need cleaning. With a cotton piece of cloth, gently clean it; start from the center and move outward.

Can you play other dvds that have the same region code as your Sex Pistols dvd at this computer? If you bought the dvd from Japan, it would have "code 2" which won't work at a computer that's sold at US or at some other countries. Take a look at the dvd's back cover to see which region code it has. And compare it with yours:

Code:
    http://www.bluelionsoftware.co.uk/images/region.jpg
    You can try removing the regional code and ripping the dvd to your computer with AnyDVD or a similar program.

Also I recommend Media Player Classic. I think it's even better than VLC.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Andy Hinomiya (L7)Heart 2 (Red)Kyousuke Hyoubu (L7)
    Steven A. Starphase (L6)Heart 1 (Red)Klaus V. Reinherz (L10)
    Alhaitham (L9)Vanitas (L8)Dantalion (L6)
    the dvd works fine. and perfect condition, no scratch no dust. Its a region 2 dvd, and works fine with my japanese dvd player.

I wanted to rip the dvd for providing raw purposes, and thus is why I tried watching on my computer. I did try to used AnyDVD to already, and it still can't play it, nor can it rip it either. instead it gives an error saying
    uselss.jpg
    which the step isn't helpful

have anyone ever had problems before similar to mine?
    My laptop was custom built from scratch but I'm pretty sure its a region 1 laptop.

Any other recommended dvd rippers that by pass the region code?
    Last edited by FuyukiEnatsu; 05-30-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by FuyukiEnatsu View Post
    the dvd works fine. and perfect condition, no scratch no dust. Its a region 2 dvd, and works fine with my japanese dvd player.

I wanted to rip the dvd for providing raw purposes, and thus is why I tried watching on my computer. I did try to used AnyDVD to already, and it still can't play it, nor can it rip it either. instead it gives an error saying
    uselss.jpg
    which the step isn't helpful

have anyone ever had problems before similar to mine?
    My laptop was custom built from scratch but I'm pretty sure its a region 1 laptop.

Any other recommended dvd rippers that by pass the region code?
    Hi-there ...just read about your problem ....your very right ....its because your dvd is region 2 and your player region 1....... you can try "free-dvd" by dvd idle the same guys that make "dvdfab HD decrypter" ...I really don't know if that will help.....

there are "patches" and "hacks" to make dvd players and burners "all region" ...aka region-free ...again I'm not sure just how those will work .....

as a "encoder" of anime myself I've often come across this problem .... I bought a cheap dvd burner off ebay ...those usually will be one of two kinds ....region 2 or "all region" ....

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast