aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DAT files?

I've seen DAT files several times. I downloaded them but have no idea what to do next. How do I play them? should I join them somehow? Help, somebody?

Yaoi Expert
    Savings

Naoe (L5)Count D (L3)Leon (L4)
    Usami (L2)Misaki (L1)Chichiri (L1)
    Seishirou (L2)Tatsumi YnM (L6)Subaru (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by sivan View Post
    I've seen DAT files several times. I downloaded them but have no idea what to do next. How do I play them? should I join them somehow? Help, somebody?
    A DAT file could be anything, so try right clicking and go to "Open With..." and see if you have any programs that could read the file. Who knows, your media player might recognize it (I think VCDs use the DAT file extension too)

funboy
    sr! please tell me how to open it!
    the anime level C, i have down in the web badongo , can't open it, why??error download( i downed 3 file and could not open all)or not have right sofe( i use codec, mediaclaasic,hero,windowmedia.. but none)! thank first

Hayden-Sama
    Maybe you can try installing VLC player?
    hxxp://www.videolan.org/vlc/

funboy
    thank u very much! but it can't still open the file, i don't know how to open the file when downed in the web badongo.:"
    This video has been divided into 3 individual 100MB pieces.
    To view, you must download each part (including the final .badongo reference file)
    and then use the BaDonGo Helper and Merger Application to merge files back together"

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Just recently had my hard drive reformatted and now I can't get any of the anime to play. I can get sound on some but no picture, even with the players I used before VLC and the Core Media Player. They either freeze up or make my screen blink or just give sound. I've got to be missing something and it is probably something really simple that I just can't figure out at 5 in the morning. Anyone have any suugestions?

Yotan
    Waa, can someone help me too? >_>
    I've downloaded the torrent box with 12 Princess Princess episodes [aarinfantasy-KissSub]_Princess_Princess_-_01_[15653420].avi

Here, in my computer, however, I'm only able to open the episodes 5, 7 and 9.
    When I try to open the others, I get a message saying it can not render some of the graphs and that I may not have the needed codecs and filters... But I've installed every codec pack I've found, already, including the K-Lite Codec Pack 2.71 FULL! >_<

x123
    I don't know if you guys are having the same problem as me or what... but what happened for me, was that I would download a file, but Windows Media Player thought the video was corrupt or something and only played the audio. I fixed this problem by downloading DivX, and simply playing the files in the DivX player. This is the only player that the files work in for me... maybe it will work for you, too
    http://www.divx.com/divx/mac/ -- Download DivX for Macintosh
    http://www.divx.com/divx/windows/ -- Download DivX for Windows

Hayden-Sama
    I'd recommend you guys to get VLC player to solve all the codec problems. It is an open-source player and plays most of the formats available on this forum. Dun worry about the size as it is not much of a resource hog compared to WMA.

vedacino
    i did download the divx player and i can see all the animes exept fujimi orchestra, because it says it is corrupt... but what does that mean? do i have to redownload or try another download??

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast