aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Chococat777
    Quote Originally Posted by violetflora2 View Post
    im on a XP and i cant seem to get the patch v 1.2 to install... it says the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. and hitting ignore doesnt work....
    I have the exact same problem as you do! I too have an XP and the same thing happens when I try it.
    So, I tried on my Vista laptop and it worked perfectly, so I'm wondering if the patch doesn't work for older operating systems like XP....But, a couple years ago, the first patch worked on the hunk of junk computer, so that puzzles me...

...I'm gonna do some detective work around the net. Maybe I'll find something. I'll hand over the verdict on my next edit.

Sorin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chococat777 View Post
    I have the exact same problem as you do! I too have an XP and the same thing happens when I try it.
    So, I tried on my Vista laptop and it worked perfectly, so I'm wondering if the patch doesn't work for older operating systems like XP....But, a couple years ago, the first patch worked on the hunk of junk computer, so that puzzles me...

...I'm gonna do some detective work around the net. Maybe I'll find something. I'll hand over the verdict on my next edit.
    That's strange... it worked for me and I have an XP. Maybe it's the kind of tech they're using, not the operating system...

Formerly Uchihacest
    Savings

Tsuruga (L8)Hyuuga (L5)(S010) Joker
    Mikage (L8)Ayanami (L5)Lelouch (L9)
    Shuuei (L6)Yoruichi (cat)Conrad (L4)
    Hey I have a little problem, and I don't know if I do it right or not, but it says I need to install patch v1.2, and I've clicked on that icon and it extracted a lot of other files, but when I tries to SCpatch it says I need to install the patch v1.2, and I checked to see if there was some help in a readme file but it's not so I have to ask here, what do I do wrong?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry for not having been able to help with all those who had problems but I see the community did its part .
    Just a little reply to say that the patch for the fanbox of the game(named eternal fantasia) is available( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f156/t..._fantasia.html )

Please note that it's not a new game, it's just an addon that adds something to the end of each character storyline and unlockable thingies.

Enjoy and merry christmas!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yoruichi (cat)
    Quote Originally Posted by violetflora2 View Post
    im on a XP and i cant seem to get the patch v 1.2 to install... it says the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. and hitting ignore doesnt work....
    i'm having the same problem so i'm just gonna try to download 0.8 or try to find the 0.9 one =( please help if anyone knows how to fix the 16 bit error message.

Edit: tryed the 0.8 one and it told me i had to have 1.2 installed i wanna play in english
    Last edited by Kite64; 12-27-2008 at 06:53 AM.

Sapphie
    I have a problem with the 1.2 patch as well. =/

Except... instead of giving me an error message when I try to execute the setup, it gives me an error sound. No message whatsoever on why it's not working. When I click on it... it just gives me the window error sound and doesn't execute.

I've successfully installed the game but I'm having trouble installing the patch itself.

Does anyone know why it won't execute or install?

P.S. I've unpacked the patch and all the files but it's just.. it won't install.

Edit: Ahh.. I found the solution so nevermind.

All I had to do was change my comp's language to japanese and then reboot and execute it.

Edited again: Uhh okay now I have a new problem. >_>;

And it's the same as Voice9's

The game crashes RIGHT AFTER I click on Start... and then it gives me a notice saying MainSystem encountered a problem.. yadda yadda.

;__; And I JUST fixed a problem.
    Last edited by Sapphie; 01-03-2009 at 12:21 AM.

Evagenika
    Thanks a lot for the english patch for this game!!! Here are proofread texts http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=JK9AY43D (base-3-trad) http://www.megaupload.com/ru/?d=03C1583Q (base-4a-trad)

LillithMoon
    i want to download the game itself. where can i get it?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Lelouch (L9)Light (L8)Itoshiki (L1)
    Ginko (L6)Japan (L4)America (L5)
    Haruhi (L2)China (L3)Shinji (L4)
    Hey, so, I got the same problem as Sapphie origionally did: I double click on SETUP.exe and nothing happens, nothing at all. So I thought I'd try to change my computer's language to Japanese like he/she did, but I get to advanced regional and language options and find that there is no Japanese option for "Language for non-unicode programs." There is absolutely nothing between "Italian (Switzerland)" and "Kazakh." Do I have to intsall some kind of language pack for Windows XP in order to get this option?

Thanks in advance for help

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast