aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Caliboi43

Mainsystem crashed :[

Hi there,

I just downloaded Silver Chaos full version along with english patch and sc 1.2, I have XP and everything goes fine but the text is sorta messed up during the beginning of the game.

its goes like this: "cc????????????????????????"

after that the picture of the hallway is shown but a box popped out all of sudden, a system box pop up, something about Mainsystem and it got crashed.

I'm kinda confused here, I did everything right in the order...

what did I do wrong? :/

and not to mention, the start menu in sc has shown perfectly english.

can you help me?

Thank you so much

Hinata_Kidou
    Hi all~ >3< I re-discovered my backup copy of this game [taken from aarinfantasy a long time ago] and I'd love to play this game in English... I don't exactly know which folder I should be installing the patch 1.2 for Silver Chaos to, and I keep making mistakes... :[ can anyone help me with this problem/tell me which folder I should install the patch into?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy ermm. having trouble installing the patch 1.2

i know that i'm supposed to download the silver chao's full version and i did, but my upgrading patch 1.2 just doesn't work.. and whenever i try to install the english patch 1.0 it says upgrade my game patch first... it's this infinite repeat of installing the 1.2 patch again and again... and trying to re-download everything doesn't help.. can somebody help this noob out??

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy

I've got a similiar problem as yoonjungchoi.
    I installed the full version of the game, all right. But then, when I unpack the patch (tried several folders, I guess the right one is where the actual game is), I get the error message about SETUP.EXE not found.

How am I supposed to install the patch ver 1.2? It doesn't even unpack properly.

I'm desperate, anyone help me please?!

HEEEEELP ;__________________;
    Last edited by Winrykaa; 02-09-2008 at 08:45 AM.

Anath_19
    I, too, am having problems with the 1.2 patch. I double-click it, and everything extracts, and then I get... nothing. I can tell that it at least tried to open up the installer, because it gives me the "busy" arrow after unpacking the contents, but then I get nothing, and if I try to open up setup.exe after that, nothing happens. Does anyone know why I might be having this problem?

Edit: Okay, ignore that, I finally got it to work through some kind of hocus-pocus method of opening the patch.
    Last edited by Anath_19; 02-15-2008 at 10:35 PM.

Schuldigliebe
    I'm going in cirlces! i download v1.2 and then i go through the process and it tells me i need to download v1.2. so i do, and then i go in circles again and again. help

1. SC_upgrade_1.2_SC_English_patch_1.0 is in folder. and Silverchaos1.2 is in the folder. the first is a winRar file, and the second is an application.

2. I run the application on my computer. it opens up a box that moves too fast for me to read, then closes. I now have many files in that folder.

3. I double click on the applications that have shown up. nothing happens.

4. The new winrar files do not work. ( _sys1 _sys2 data1 data2 )

5. I double clickSC_upgrade_1.2_SC_English_patch_1.0

6. i extract patch1.2exe and SCpatch.exe

7. a window comes up that allows me to patch. i click patch. it says "You must instal patch v1.2 of Silverchaos.
    Last edited by Schuldigliebe; 04-15-2008 at 06:41 PM. Reason: to be more clear

Schuldigliebe

i figured it out

i figured out how it works. if anyone else is still having the problems i had, email me and i can give you a walkthrough.

schuldigliebe@yahoo.com

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy

Nice to hear that there's an English patch, but where is it? Can't find it, since I mostly get 404 errors, when I try to open the links from this thread.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Keisuke TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L1)Sunao (L2)
    Yosuke P4 (L1)Souji P4 (L2)Garry (L8)
    Bernardo Ortolani (L2)Konoe (L2)Kurama (L1)
    Hello! ^_^
    Silver Chaos in English worked perfectly for me!
    I really would like to thanks the guys who translated! It's a great story!

And...I really would like to understand Silver Chaos 2 ;___;
    Hope there are skilled people working on it ;__;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Kabuto (L1)Rei Ryugazaki (L4)Sajou (L8)
    Jade Curtiss (L1)Satoshi (L7)Daisuke (L10)
    For this you need to install the 1.2 patch, but I'm having trouble with that one. I try to install it, but then an error pops up that I can't read. And it messed up my computer making it go slow and mess up every time I tried to delete any file. It works fine now that I did a restore, but I'm worried it'll do that again if I try to download and install it again. Whats wrong?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast