aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    irlgamer

Togainu No Chi - Game crashing

I've put a screenshot above, if it successfully posts, as to the exact point in which I can't progress from.

I've changed my systems local to Japanese, however I'm unsure if it's regarding the fact I don't know whether Shift-JIS is installed on my computer.

Please assist? I'll of course answer any questions that might help pinpoint the problem. I'm not sure what to add here really.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

T__T

I have the same problem too ! I think it's because the whole script is still not translate....

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Same issue here. Running on Windows 7 (64-Bit), Japanese language pack installed.

Update:

1) Follow this step: http://www.coscom.co.jp/learnjapanese801/msime_win7_en4.html
    2) Reinstall the game.
    3) Enjoy. :P

Make sure to save your 'SAVE' folder (in the game directory) before you uninstall it and replace it afterwards when the game is reinstalled.

Edit 2:

After you reinstalled the game, your game directory should be correctly named "咎狗の血"instead of "™é‹ç‚ÌŒŒ".

Edit 3:

Updated broken link.
    Last edited by Xahime; 02-24-2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Found a solution for this issue

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ignis Scientia (L9)Yashiro STWH (L9)Asano Katsuya (L9)
    Chopin (L9)Sanji (L9)JJ (L1)
    Aoba (L2)Ichimatsu Matsuno (L4)Joutarou (L2)
    The game crashes with me too, except it only crashes whenever I try to select a path option. I have my system local in Japanese, etc...So I'm not really sure what's going on. I think that maybe it has to do with the saves because of this:

Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Szayel (L5)Shiki (L9)Dante (L9)
    The game would stop working for me right after you say "No, thanks" to Rin's offer of staying with you for the night after Keisuke runs off. I didn't have a chance to screen cap it, but I'm sure my problem was probably the fact that I didn't have my settings changed to Japanese. Hopefully this will fix the problem. It would just stop right after that and I couldn't do anything. I would click but nothing would happen.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Male 1 (Blue)Heart 4 (Rainbow)Female 1 (Red)
    Krad (L7)N (L7)Sakuma IE (L4)
    Rin TnC (L1)Star 2 (Yellow)Cain GC (L1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransotengai View Post
    The game would stop working for me right after you say "No, thanks" to Rin's offer of staying with you for the night after Keisuke runs off. I didn't have a chance to screen cap it, but I'm sure my problem was probably the fact that I didn't have my settings changed to Japanese. Hopefully this will fix the problem. It would just stop right after that and I couldn't do anything. I would click but nothing would happen.
    I had the exact same problem before too. I found the solution here.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Szayel (L5)Shiki (L9)Dante (L9)
    Yeah. I just fixed my game this morning. It looks a lot better, so hopefully I won't be running into any more problems.

Edit: So far, so good. I got past the part I got stuck on. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Ransotengai; 01-26-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Yaoi Legend
    Savings

Soah (L8)Ai Enma (L8)Ginshu (L10)
    Yata Misaki (L11)Kougami Shinya (L8)Makishima (L8)
    Kasuga SB (L1)Lightning (L8)Axel (L10)

The game always crash on my Windows 8 (64 bit) after I try to save/load. The screen would just freeze and I could only close the application by force through task manager. Anyone manage to make it work flawlessly on Windows 8? I've tried to run it under XP/Win7 compability but still it didn't work.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Heero (L4)Heart 1 (Red)Duo (L5)
    Heine (L5)Zexion (L6)Kratos (L1)
    Andy Hinomiya (L7)Alphonse (L5)Trowa (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xahime View Post
    Same issue here. Running on Windows 7 (64-Bit), Japanese language pack installed.

Update:

1) Follow this step: http://www.coscom.co.jp/japanesefont...code_win7.html
    2) Reinstall the game.
    3) Enjoy. :P

Make sure to save your 'SAVE' folder (in the game directory) before you uninstall it and replace it afterwards when the game is reinstalled.

Edit 2:

After you reinstalled the game, your game directory should be correctly named "咎狗の血"instead of "™é‹ç‚ÌŒŒ".

the link on your update is broken
    is there any other way i can fix the crashing

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Metana View Post
    the link on your update is broken
    is there any other way i can fix the crashing
    please someone give us another link
    this problem occured to me too and no matter how many times I tried re-installing with using japanese all over the system, it crashes at the same exact spot...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast