aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMAtical Murder Error?? (***URGENT***DRIVING ME INSANE)

I'm sorry the picture is so small, but has anyone else run across this screen? No matter what I do, when I run the crack and I can't read Japanese! Someone please tell me what this means??
    Please and thank you so much in advance!
    dmmdhelpmeeeeeeee.jpg

Untitleddmmd.jpgAlso, above (the second picture) is what I get when I mount it on Daemon Tools and attempt to run/ install it
    Last edited by Lollipoplit; 09-03-2014 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Daemon Tools error

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollipoplit View Post
    I'm sorry the picture is so small, but has anyone else run across this screen? No matter what I do, when I run the crack and I can't read Japanese! Someone please tell me what this means??
    Please and thank you so much in advance!
    dmmdhelpmeeeeeeee.jpg

Untitleddmmd.jpgAlso, above (the second picture) is what I get when I mount it on Daemon Tools and attempt to run/ install it

Hello Lollipoplit!

The screenshots are a tad tiny for me to be able to read the Kanji in the Japanese text, but I managed to catch a bit of the Kana.

- For the first screenshot, the game is complaining that it cannot initialize/access the Direct Sound drivers. This means that your Sound Card (If you have one) wasn't installed correctly, and/or the drivers for it need to be updated.

I don't know what you're actually running the game on in terms of computer (I do see Windows 7 I think?), but I'm talking about Desktop VS Laptop, and model and stuff like that.

- The second error might be related to the sound card issue, but I honestly cannot read the Kanji in that screenshot. It does look like a very generic error though. You don't need to run that Setup program to run the game all the time, by the way.

It looks like your computer isn't using Windows Aero, so I'm guessing it might be an older computer? Something that might not be able to handle Windows Aero or something like that. Can't really say for certain about any fixes without knowing more information about things...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, Kojichan! Thank you for the reply! I've gotten past those two issues by following your instructions, but noow, when I try to open with the crack, the black screen appears and then disappears aafter a few seconds! Q_Q My computer is a Dell and I'm running on Windows Vista, so I'm 80% sure it is using Aero. I can't get past the authentication because the crack won't work!!!

Thank you very much for the help you've already given me, btw. I've been at this for so long

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Oh! Ok, that black screen error is super easy to fix. XD

Glad we fixed the harder part.

OK, to make it work, you first have to run the program that looks like a neon battery (Named something like "SdActi"). It's in the same folder as the main program/crack program for DMMd.

Just run it, don't do anything else, and close it! Close it, don't do anything with it!

It sets a flag in your computer's registry that lets the game work. Afterwards it's a good idea to right-click on the crack program and select "Run as Administrator" to play. ^_^ It should work now.

If it still doesn't, then I'm going to need a screenshot of your install folder. It should look something like mine:
    dmmd_install_files.png
    (Please pay attention to the file sizes.)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi im having a similar problemand need your help

QUOTE=Kojichan;4256272]Oh! Ok, that black screen error is super easy to fix. XD

Glad we fixed the harder part.

OK, to make it work, you first have to run the program that looks like a neon battery (Named something like "SdActi"). It's in the same folder as the main program/crack program for DMMd.

Just run it, don't do anything else, and close it! Close it, don't do anything with it!

It sets a flag in your computer's registry that lets the game work. Afterwards it's a good idea to right-click on the crack program and select "Run as Administrator" to play. ^_^ It should work now.

If it still doesn't, then I'm going to need a screenshot of your install folder. It should look something like mine:
    dmmd_install_files.png
    (Please pay attention to the file sizes.)[ QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

hi i m having an issue. his keeps coming up and im confused. also when u say to open the program and the close it do you mean the authentication thingo

- - - Updated - - -

ah crap photo didnt come up....just really dont knoow the technucal terms of computers....please could you explain a bit simplier...if u can...im a bit stupid

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by UsagiChan1 View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

hi i m having an issue. his keeps coming up and im confused. also when u say to open the program and the close it do you mean the authentication thingo

- - - Updated - - -

ah crap photo didnt come up....just really dont knoow the technucal terms of computers....please could you explain a bit simplier...if u can...im a bit stupid

Hello UsagiChan1!

I don't know exactly what's wrong for you, as your post seems glitchy.

About my last post that you tried to quote, yes, I was talking about the Authentication program. It's called "SdActi", and it's image looks like a neon colored battery. Some peoples' DMMd need this authentication program to have been started at least once for it to work.

You don't need to do the authentication program, or have a serial or anything. You can close that as soon as it starts.

But more importantly, what problems are you experiencing? ^^