aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hi there, I have this problem when playing it:
    I just finished one of the routes, but when I start the new route(from the save point) I have an error,
    the nitro + chiral code keeps appear..
    I think it's maybe because I started it from the save point, so I tried to uninstall it, but the I couldn't uninstall the game, all the save data were still there..
    the uninstall icon is in".ico" file, it just appear as picture, so there's no uninstall app in there, also the game not in the "programs and features" so I really can't find the way to uninstall it.
    can you help me how to uninstall the data? Q___Q
    so I can re-install it again and try to play from the start game when I play the new route.
    oh yeah, the one I play is from fuwanovel
    sorry for my bad english and thank you very much

oh, I just know that it's the part of the story OTL
    It looks like an error, really got me there =_;
    Last edited by velvetsora; 05-12-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

ehm.. can you help me ? I don't know what I should write in authentic ID window

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having the same problem as the above poster. It's asking for an id and I'm not sure how to get passed that. I've been wanting to play this game for ages, so any help that can be offered it will be much appreciated!!

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    The game files in this forum should also have a crack. It'll bypass the ID check.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

But what if I don't have that Nitroplus chiral? what should i do?!T.T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I could install the game and ran the game with Locale Emulator, but only worked once. When I tried to open the game again nothing happened, I noticed in the Task Manager and the game appeared, here I leave a screenshot:

If I don´t run the game with the Locale Emulator or Apploc, opens a black screen and then closes
    . I've re-installed several times and the same thing happens and I update the DirectX, only once ran the game. Anyone know how I can fix it? Please and sorry for my bad English xD

I wanna play! The game hates me

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Motoko Kusanagi (L9)Alphonse (L5)Ritsuka (L4)
    Riku (L4)Roxas (L4)Cloud (L4)
    CC (L4)Hope (L8)Timcanpy
    I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I try to install the game, but it doesn't seem to want to run on my 64-bit machine. Is there any way to fix this?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Running Windows 7 64 bit Installed the game and renamed the crack but when I run the crack it says it can't run ojn a 64 bit as it is 32 bit file. Anyway around that?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

arghh me to, i can't play the game, first the game opened and then black screen, and it closed, argghhhh please help me for the solution

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have the same problem as above after downloading the game from Fuwanovel...the games starts up on a black screen, fades to white, then black and back and forth a few times, before the title screen shows up for 2 or 3 seconds and then it goes black and I can't do anything. Anyone know how to solve the problem?

EDIT: Ah never mind, I just did a manual installation and its working fine. Though the problem I had should really get a solution found.
    Last edited by BeatOli; 06-04-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast