aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Chiaki (L3)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Aoba (L2)Misaki (L1)Usami (L2)
    Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
    I'm having issues running DMMd, even after updating my graphics driver and downloading something the DMMd.exe led me to on a Japanese site.. with the name of sdrt4285j.exe.
    I have all in one folder the crack.exe, the update 1.10 files, the patch files, and the video files in a folder named "dx" as it said in the patch guide, but when I run, I get a black screen, then white appears and fades, then just black. If I try to close, or press Esc, it says "Exit the Game?" but there is nothing for me to select, just the question shows. Pressing Enter or anything does nothing. I have to close using Task Manager. I'm at my wit's end ;A; Someone please help me
    My computer's system locale IS in Japanese, and it is also one of my set languages.
    なのだよ。
    Thank you very much ;w;

EDIT:: I did install the new drivers...but I just checked the DxDiag again..and it seems unchanged?? D:

EDIT2:: I found a tumblr post (directed from a post here) that gives really good instructions. I am following that now and it seems well. I guess I don't need help at this point. Hopefully.
    Did you install everything right? Watch the youtube instruction if your not so sure. Just search it and it will be right there. Unfortunately thats all I can suggest to you as I am not 100% sure as to what your problem is. All I can think of is if you installed it correctly.
    Last edited by Sumireo; 04-06-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)
    @Sumireo
    Oh thank you for replying, but I got it working now. ^^ Thanks again.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Chiaki (L3)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    Aoba (L2)Misaki (L1)Usami (L2)
    Asato (L9)Suzuki-san
    Quote Originally Posted by mordecai View Post
    @Sumireo
    Oh thank you for replying, but I got it working now. ^^ Thanks again.
    No problem :3 And glad it worked.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

9S(S044) Shirotani Tadaomi(S038) Hazuki
    (S027) Usami AkihikoKurose (L8)(S002) Misaki
    (S043) Ijuuin KyoKaneki Ken (L9)Kaneki Ken (white hair) (L9)
    HELP ! Mine still keeps on having the black sreen for few seconds then it disappears.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Well, I managed to get past the part where it asks me to submit the license code and have replaced SDA file thingy with the crack... but when I try to open the shortcut it only opens to a black screen and then immediately closes. What am I supposed to do?

Edit: Well I managed to get a little farther. It opens now, but it doesn't actually load the game. It has been nearly twenty minutes since I opened it and still nothing.
    Last edited by Haikari; 04-26-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Zack (L10)Konoe (L2)Cecil Aijima (L10)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Okita (L9)Kamui (L7)
    Valdrigue (L8)Akira TnC (L9)Aoba (L12)
    Okay, I have everything under control... except the opening. If I remember correctly in the Japanese version it was almost like an 8-bit screen with text? That's not showing up for me... It skips right to the phone ringing. Anyone else have this issue?

Nevermind. I forgot to move out some of the essential files that were originally in Japanese. But, I too have the black screen now that I have done this... I'll try to fix it.

*sigh.* Didn't install right. Got it working properly now. Thanks.

winters.
    Last edited by wintersxXxtale; 04-25-2013 at 09:44 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello there. I downloaded the completed version of Dramatical Murder from Fuwanovel. Locale in Japanese and all that. I click the crack like I am supposed to, and the video takes over my whole screen. It is black, then white, and then I briefly see the title screen before it turns black. Where there is supposed to be the caution screens and such, there is nothing. Any help? Please? Also, I have to close it with Control-Alt-Delete, and the 'Close the Game' option comes up and there isn't any yes or no. Just the words. Also, it shows that there are two game programs open down below.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hey Mahathecat
    im actually just browsing through these forums too trying to find a solution
    cause some ppl have had problems with the game while others haven't, so it's really bizarre.
    sry bear with me, im going to try to find all the common solutions and post them up on that page Fuwanovel ? Translated Visual Novels - DRAMAtical Murder

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Mahathecat View Post
    Hello there. I downloaded the completed version of Dramatical Murder from Fuwanovel. Locale in Japanese and all that. I click the crack like I am supposed to, and the video takes over my whole screen. It is black, then white, and then I briefly see the title screen before it turns black. Where there is supposed to be the caution screens and such, there is nothing. Any help? Please? Also, I have to close it with Control-Alt-Delete, and the 'Close the Game' option comes up and there isn't any yes or no. Just the words. Also, it shows that there are two game programs open down below.
    I have the exact same issue! I can't get it to work either, hopefully someone can help us.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

problem.jpg I downloaded everything right ( I think) but every time I try to run DMMD this shows up! Please help! ]

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast