aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello! ^_^

Could you please take a screenshot of the folder where DMMdrc is installed?

Sometimes changing your System Unicode Locale from Japan to (Your country or whatever), restarting your computer, then BACK to Japan and restarting again might fix it.

By updating your laptop... Do you mean updating to Windows 10 from Windows 7 or something? Or a regular system update?
    dmmd-ss.png
    It could be something to do with the fact the crack isn't being registered but it shows up in the folder I copied it from (I found a torrent for it).

I've actually tried changing the locale back and back again but that didn't work either...

A regualar system update but it was the windows update that caused a lot of trouble such as lagging and randomly closing software.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    It could be anything, really. XD That's the problem with diagnosing computer problems.

First things first, you need to move the NGS files. The "MV_MODERxxx.NGS". Move them into the "DX" folder. They're movie files.

Second of all, how long does the black window last? I know there is at least a 10 second delay on my computer when I open DMMd or DMMdrc before the white warning window comes up.

It's possible you might need to run the SdActi.exe program (The neon looking battery icon). Just open it once, THEN IMMEDIATELY CLOSE IT. It's just to insert an option into your system registry. You shouldn't need to touch it again afterwards.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    It could be anything, really. XD That's the problem with diagnosing computer problems.

First things first, you need to move the NGS files. The "MV_MODERxxx.NGS". Move them into the "DX" folder. They're movie files.

Second of all, how long does the black window last? I know there is at least a 10 second delay on my computer when I open DMMd or DMMdrc before the white warning window comes up.

It's possible you might need to run the SdActi.exe program (The neon looking battery icon). Just open it once, THEN IMMEDIATELY CLOSE IT. It's just to insert an option into your system registry. You shouldn't need to touch it again afterwards.
    Yeah computers are totally confusing some times TwT

So I moved the files as the icon for "DMMdrc_crack.exe" actually popped up now, I tried opening it but it was up for 10 seconds and closed, i clicked on the SdActi.exe, closed it opened reconnect and still the same 10 seconds back screen close thing...

If you don't know how to help anymore it's okay thank you for trying!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I'm sorry. Could be anything at this point... Antivirus is stopping it, the CRACK.EXE might be blocked, in the Right-Click > Properties tab (See below)

dmmdre_crack_properties.png

Your HD might be an SSD and it's being picky, or the game is also being super picky with where it's installed (Like, install the game somewhere else instead of the default location, somewhere like C:\Games\ )

Well, good luck with whatever you try!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324