aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko

perhaps...

maybe you could change the system date way back before you install the v14 and that could solve the problem.... some have tried and suceed...

and I would appreciate it so much if you could upload the v14 and the patch...

Yaoi Lover
    Savings

Sora (L1)Near (L1)Akira TnC (L1)
    Konoe (L2)Keisuke TnC (L1)Charles Grey (L8)
    Hisoka (L4)Ciel (L5)Alois (L6)
    Here's Atlas (on sendspace, I hope that works, if it doesn't, I'll re upload)

Thanks so much for your help! I'll try that and a bunch of other things tomorrow *is too tired to do it now*

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy

Hi everyone!! I just wanna first say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for your guidance and advice in installing everything, but I really need some help..

I downloaded and installed Togainu no Chi using Daemon Tools to install and it seems to be working, except the Japanese text isn't showing up, its just glyphs and jibberish. I'm not sure if I have to install Japanese fonts on my Windoxs XP first or what, but the game is running, and the Japanese text is not showing up. I thought that even though it was like that, the Atlas and AGTH might still work...
    So I downloaded the full version Atlas, installed the English Version, and the agth.

I followed the instructions on page 4 of this thread from Ratspootin, about the Togainu no Chi specifically because of having to use Daemon Tools to make it run. (thanks for that Ratspooni btw, it really helped in making everything work together...however..>_>)

SO AFTER ALL THAT, all the programs run together, BUT they all display jibberish. T___T...the agth, the Altas and the game all display glyphs and jibberish instead of any english words or Japanese characters.

I have NO IDEA how to fix this...I was wondering if anyone could help guide me before I try to install Japanese language, because I don't even know if that will help. *sigh*..

please help..T-T

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    hmm that is exactly your problem... you have to change your regional settings into japanese before playing those japanese game. if not then it will show jibberish and if memory serves me right atlas won't work in US regional setting

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ahhh...okee, I will try that then, I was just trying to avoid having to search the house for the old Windows XP cd...>_>;;...LOL...but thanks for your reply! Hopefully everything will work out..^_^...if not, I'll be back..lol

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Hehehe.... good luck! I'll be waiting for you then... ^_^

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Visualdarkness: you definitely have to have the Asian languages to fix the text--I'm amazed it even installed (some games won't load without it). Also, any Windows XP cd will work, even a copy/backup of the original, so pester your friends--the IME download of MS's site is a lost cause.

I'm gonna re-up the full version of Atlas tomorrow. I totally forgot about it ^^;;

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Oh yeah... Uhmm if you can go to the software store and buy the Japanese language support kit for windows xp. that's where I get mine... I'll try to salvage and upload it if you want...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ooo MrCat, if you don't mind uploading it for me, that might be a lot easier than trying to find the Windows XP cd...if you don't mind...I will try to look for the cd anyway, but if you don't mind uploading it for me as a backup if I can't get my hands on a cd, I would REALLY appreciate it! ^_^...

And Ratspootin, thanks again for the advice, I will likely have to find someone with an old Windows XP cd, cause I don't even know if I got one since my laptop was fully loaded by some tech friend of my family..>_>;;...Oh, and with Atlas, there were three options to install, I was supposed to install the English version, right?
    but I have another question...kinda off-topic, and if there is another thread for this, or if I should start one, I will gladly do so...but just cause you downloaded Togainu no Chi also...do you know if there is a way to burn the game onto a cd, so that it doesn't have to be mounted as a virtual cd with Daemon each time I want to play?

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Well, there is a way. If i remember correctly, alcholol can burn virtual cd into real. Or you can burn it with nero if I'm not mistaken. I forgot. and I'll try to salvage the cd first, it could take a while.... so please be patient.

Page 28 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast