aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    "E:\Program Files\karin\anima\" There's your problem. You've got it pointing towards the folder and not the game. You need it to end with the exe file, so something like "E:\Program Files\karin\anima\GAME.exe"

I've...never seen a subtitle file before

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

George (L1)
    actually..i've found the problem...-_- i realize i was THAT stupid. instead of changing to the target and hook the program with the agth...the file does not allow a change in the target so all i was doing was changing the 'start in' so i went to the main folder and get a shortcut from the main and got everything to work .

BUT when i finally start playing the game..the translation was rediculous, and most the options (at least where i got up to) there was timing going on...so by the time i understand (not really) the time was up...THEREFORE i am downloading the english version. well i heard alot about enlish version about the filter and 'not clear' gory picture...so i was like *thats great* i'm not a person thats likes horror stuff. in fact i hated it. so the filter is ..nice ^^. the reason i wanted to play was the graghic, which is very Gothic. sexy

=( so what is hell is a subtitle file and how to get it to work..??_?? sigh i guess i have to go everywhere asking other people.

Anyways! thanks a lot, i know u were trying to help.

p.s yesterday i was checking ur profile...we have the SAME birthday. how cool is that.

Tresa Cho
    Hi, I hate to be a bother but I was wondering if anyone else has had issues emulating the ATLAS program. I am using daemon tools, and when I go to select the file to mount, it only gives me the option of choosing the .ccd file. I thought were were supposed to be mounting the .img file?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Tresa Cho: when you go to mount the image, in the file types drop down menu, choose "All files *.*". I think it's on "All Images" by default, which doesn't show the .img files.

Tresa Cho
    Gosh I feel retarded. Thanks so much <3

EDT: I got it working. I can understand the game, yay! Thank yoooooouuu
    Last edited by Tresa Cho; 10-07-2007 at 09:55 PM.

Yaoilovergirl
    i have a problem also, MUCH different...well you see i tried following the instructions on the first page like where it tells you HOW to actually enable this translator thingy with the game so each time you open the game the translator shows....well i right clicked the so called shortcut i made out of the REAL game but when i right click it theres no such thing like "target" on the drop down menu of the new shortcut when i right click, the only ones there, are the normal ones u normally get like Open, Run as.... or properties and etc... can someone break down the instructions a bit more for me please becuase i have NO idea how to do this.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Yaoilovergirl: click properties. It will open a new window that has the target field. I've got a Togainu no Chi walkthrough in this thread somewhere that has screenshots.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Al (L1)Misaki (L1)

Reupload!

Please reupload Atlas Suite 11.0 the links broken so I can't download it. Please o pretty please. Thanks in advance!!!!

alexiya
    am....sry for beying bothersome, but can someone pls reupload atlas suite??? oh, and we do get english translation right? ;p I hope so...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Patch for Atlas

Ok since some people seem to still be needing Atlas here are some infos:

Demo Url:
    hxxp://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/TRNS/ATLASV13ETrial.exe

Patch Url:
    hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=UC0527GV

The patch will remove the time limitation.
    I also added an additional patch(which is done at the same time) which will patch quickatlas.exe so it will always be on top even you click on another window(so you can play fullscreen if you want).

To use the patch just copy it where you installed atlas v13(usually c:\program files\atlas v13\) and run it(note that it may work for future versions).

Page 18 of 70 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast