aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Rubie
    hi ! i've got two questions:

the first one: a stupid question: how am i supposed to save a game ? it's written everywhere in japanese. when i'm closing the window it's asking me a question: it must be "do you really want to close lamento ?" i click yes but it doesn't offer me to save the game. in what control panel do i have to go before closing the game ?

the second question : it's about agth. i have still some issues with it.
    it seems it stops dragging out the japanese text at the very beginning of the game, it's to say when konoe is shouting "ahhhhhhh". then it doesn't anymore copy the japanese text in the split window of agth. and i'm always forced to copy and past the japanese text i obtained from aght, to the clipboard of atlas, it doesn't do it automatically though i had clicked on the icon "auto" as soon as aght had opened.
    i've already set the speed of the text display to max. maybe there was a little improvement.
    thx in advance if someone answers ^^

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubie View Post
    hi ! i've got two questions:

the first one: a stupid question: how am i supposed to save a game ? it's written everywhere in japanese. when i'm closing the window it's asking me a question: it must be "do you really want to close lamento ?" i click yes but it doesn't offer me to save the game. in what control panel do i have to go before closing the game ?

the second question : it's about agth. i have still some issues with it.
    it seems it stops dragging out the japanese text at the very beginning of the game, it's to say when konoe is shouting "ahhhhhhh". then it doesn't anymore copy the japanese text in the split window of agth. and i'm always forced to copy and past the japanese text i obtained from aght, to the clipboard of atlas, it doesn't do it automatically though i had clicked on the icon "auto" as soon as aght had opened.
    i've already set the speed of the text display to max. maybe there was a little improvement.
    thx in advance if someone answers ^^
    First q.:To save in Lamento press S.
    Second q.:Unfortunately agth can't work correctly with Lamento yet, some people are still trying to find a code but it's very difficult.

Rubie
    thx for the tips ^^ and yeah i tried the following codes: c/ or V/ but it didn't worked. i had to leave a space between the too targets (you know it's when you right click the shortcut lamento and when you specify two targets to make lamento and agth open both together) you have played lamento right ? did you understand the whole story ? maybe you can read a lil bit in japanese ?
    i've found a weird website offering tons of patches for BL games. i've downloaded one for lamento but when i tried to open it it mess up completly with my files and made my "received files"s folder disappeared. but since i suppress the patch everything went back to normal. but there was no trojan in it. i check it with antivir, and even made a scan for my whole computer. it was a "safe" patch, it's just my computer system which couldn't deal with it, i guess.
    here is the page of the web site.
    http://bl.canadia.info/patches/?C=N;O=D
    just tell me what do you think of these patche okay ? are they english versions ?
    thx ^^

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubie View Post
    thx for the tips ^^ and yeah i tried the following codes: c/ or V/ but it didn't worked. i had to leave a space between the too targets (you know it's when you right click the shortcut lamento and when you specify two targets to make lamento and agth open both together) you have played lamento right ? did you understand the whole story ? maybe you can read a lil bit in japanese ?
    i've found a weird website offering tons of patches for BL games. i've downloaded one for lamento but when i tried to open it it mess up completly with my files and made my "received files"s folder disappeared. but since i suppress the patch everything went back to normal. but there was no trojan in it. i check it with antivir, and even made a scan for my whole computer. it was a "safe" patch, it's just my computer system which couldn't deal with it, i guess.
    here is the page of the web site.
    http://bl.canadia.info/patches/?C=N;O=D
    just tell me what do you think of these patche okay ? are they english versions ?
    thx ^^
    I think I know where you got the patches, they are ok. There is no English patch, for Lamento there is one patch to play without the DVD and one to upgrade to 1.03 version.
    I haven't played it yet, I took it mainly to try to find the agth code but I gave up.

Rubie
    hey, right now i'm playing lamento and guess what it works at treat !you don't need a code i just didn't understand that the translation works by chapter. . it's to say when agth is dragging out japanese text he makes it suddenly , that's the reason why i didn't understand at certain moment why i got suddenly all this amount of signs. i thought it was copying the previous ones, and when i tried to translates them on atlas, of course it didn't make any sense since i just picked up some sentence at random.
    do you have installed lamento, agth and atlas ? if you did i could help u !

Rubie
    you've sent me a mp ? okay i'll go check it. so what does it say at the beginning? by the way i have reach the point when konoe and shin have finished to struggle.

Rubie
    so your agth is working right ?
    Last edited by Rubie; 06-30-2008 at 03:21 PM.

neresha
    Umm...
    Hao dew yew geht tah make the Quick Atlas thingy tah automatically translate the thing in the clipboard without highlighting the words in the clipboard with the mouse because its kind of getting annoying D:

BANNED
    Savings

Could someone please reupload the Atlus program please? I can't seem to find a link that works.

IzumiSan
    Can I get this to work with Roy and an Incident? Because I think I've followed the steps right but the AGTH isn't finding it to hook. Is it because it's not an EXE file?

Page 30 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast