aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    SilverTwilight
    Okay....Now what about Quick Atlas? When opening Atlas Suite 11.0.rar, there are only three files; ATL11010WP.ccd, ATL11010WP.img, and ATL11010WP.sub. T-T *confused*

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTwilight View Post
    Okay....Now what about Quick Atlas? When opening Atlas Suite 11.0.rar, there are only three files; ATL11010WP.ccd, ATL11010WP.img, and ATL11010WP.sub. T-T *confused*
    You install Atlas the same way you install a bl game
    (if you don't know that either look here:http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...me_faq_--.html)

SilverTwilight
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperewolf2 View Post
    You install Atlas the same way you install a bl game
    (if you don't know that either look here:http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t2...me_faq_--.html)
    I did that (And I did know that, but thank you for the helpfullness ^-^), but I'm still getting the three long-gibberish-named files.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    If Atlas doesn't auto run after you mount it in DaemonTools, you need to open my computer and double click on the cd drive that has Atlas mounted on it. If it still doesn't autorun, look for an .exe file in the first folder, probably install.exe or autorun will work too.

SilverTwilight
    Daemon Tools doesnt seem to want to run...So I cant mount Atlas in it. T-T

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shizuo (L8)
    Can someone help me?
    I downloaded both systems but when i put in the target, it says that there is a problem.

I tried several methods but none of them work...
    whenever i put the the name of the location in the target, it always says something that the target box is not valid.

ex: The name
    '"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\agth.exe"/c/p10088 is not valid. Make sure the path and the file name are correct.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

(S029) Charles J. Chrishunds (Charley)(S028) Fushimi Saruhiko(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Angeal (L6)(S017) Tatsumi Souichi(S026) Kei Yamashiro
    (S012) Hollow Ichigo(S013) Akihito(S011) Usami Fuyuhiko
    I'm sure that you must first put the agth location first before the game location.

So it will be like D:\my file\agth /c/x/p "E:\my game\game.exe".

it will let u run the game normally make sure u put spaces between location of agth and the game

Yaoi Veteran
    Savings

Minako (L2)Lightning (L8)Ryūko (L8)
    Celty (L4)Tifa (L1)Aqua (L1)
    Ryoji (L2)Theodore (L2)Hope (L9)
    Hi, I recently managed to download Togainu no Chi, and I've been following the translation walkthrough someone made especially for it:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...tml#post607297

Anyways, I've gotten stuck at the second step 3 part. When I type in the PID number bit, the slash doesn't turn into the Yen symbol, and when I click the OK button it tells me that the name I type in isn't valid, so I'm stuck now

I changed my computer settings to Japanese, but it still doesn't seem to be enough.

I'm using Windows Vista, so please help!

Thanks~

darkdasher325
    Hello,

I just gotten into B/L games and wanted and wished that some one could help me with my problem, I read most of the problems that was going on with everyone here and with advice that people showed others. I did the AGTH Tutorial and other tutorials I found but nothing seems to help me at all.

I even tried two different games and the same thing keeps happening, I tired using the number at the end when you have to put C:\agth\agth.exe /c before the task, but I keep getting the same problems over and over again which is saying that's it's not valid, I tried everything and nothing seems to be helping. Could it be because I'm using Windows Vista? If anyone had any advice on this or even helped me I would be really appreciated

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Asami (L9)Isshin (L5)Rai (L7)
    Aizen (L1)Firion (L2)Genji (L1)
    Heine (L1)(S015) Ewon(S012) Hollow Ichigo
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdasher325 View Post
    Hello,

I just gotten into B/L games and wanted and wished that some one could help me with my problem, I read most of the problems that was going on with everyone here and with advice that people showed others. I did the AGTH Tutorial and other tutorials I found but nothing seems to help me at all.

I even tried two different games and the same thing keeps happening, I tired using the number at the end when you have to put C:\agth\agth.exe /c before the task, but I keep getting the same problems over and over again which is saying that's it's not valid, I tried everything and nothing seems to be helping. Could it be because I'm using Windows Vista? If anyone had any advice on this or even helped me I would be really appreciated
    Can you copy paste here what you wrote at the target area?

Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast