aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

German Yaoi Lovers ♥

1. angelvision
    angelvision
    Hi there ^^
    Greetings from Stuttgart to all of you and hope you're all doing well
  2. Mosaik
    Mosaik
    angelvision: I'm new, too, but I welcome you nontheless Have a nice time!
  3. kariouling
    kariouling
    Hi there!Seems like I found the right group, I am from a village in NRW, pretty near to the border! Greetings to you all!^^
  4. MissYuka
    MissYuka
    Hi!! It´s a pity that I can´t speak German here, always speaking English makes me insane. Hey, I´m from NRW, too.
  5. LilithLysithea
    LilithLysithea
    Hi @ all ^^
    Nice to find like-minders of the same country.
    I'm from NRW.
    It's really hard to talk english if your conversation partner easily speaks your ultimate native language XD
  6. Rubedo
    Rubedo
    Well... Since this is a group for german fans, we might as well ask for permission to talk in german, don't you think? ^.^
  7. the_Re_it_was
    the_Re_it_was
    hey... i'm new here (okay it's over a year ago since i singed up here, but for some reasons this is the first time i logged in.. i hope i'll do so more often in the future ^^°° *drop)...
    ähmm.. i'm from augsburg/bayern
    nice to meet you all...
  8. Croceon
    Croceon
    Hi, thanks for inviting me^^
    Though I probably won't be really active. It's way to annoying to write English knowing that you all speak German^^
    I was kind of surprised to find so many mexxler around here, but considering how many little pervs made themselves a home at mexx, I shouldn't be, I guess
    What's the English expression for 'mfg' I'm lost, but you know what I mean^^
  9. tinalilith
    tinalilith
    Hi from SH!

"I probably won't be really active. It's way to annoying to write English knowing that you all speak German^^ " It's soooo wahr!
    @Croceon: Wat is mexx?
    mfg=Sincerely or so... Would be funny if the Englischnesen would have a shortcut for that too, like br for best regards oder so.
  10. Shajia
    Shajia
    Hi There How are you all doing?
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast