aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

German Yaoi Lovers ♥

1. Chocolatelover
    Hi is this how you post? Sorry I'm new here :3 I'm not actually german but I take it as a third language (for four years now) so I was wondering if any of you could recommend me any manga or anime in german? I tried to find but I couldn't find any D: Danke! ^^
  2. dirrrty
    dirrrty
    Hello there!
    I'm actually not from Germany, but from Switzerland...
    I live near the German border so I guess it's okay to joind this group
  3. MiuSakurai
    MiuSakurai
    Hmm just found this group xD

I´m living in Bonn Nice to see all those german people around xD or people who live nearby
  4. Miyali
    Miyali
    hey guys i'm new here i didn't know there are so many from germany *-*

is this group still active? because it has been a long time since someone last replied ....
  5. mariajuri
    mariajuri
    Hi
    Wow! there are really a lot of yaoi-fans from Germany Personally i live in Dresden.
  6. batou
    batou
    moin moin nett euch kenen zu lernen! Ich bin deutscher wohne aber zur zeit in brasilien.
    hi nice to met you all. iam german but living actually in brazil.
    wanted to join the group since it took quite a time i had a conversation in german^^
  7. Cookieprincess
    Cookieprincess
    Hi nice to meet you all.I´m new on this site and it´s so cool that so many German Yaoifans are here.
  8. Kasuchan
    Kasuchan
    Hi, I'm also new here and another German Yaoifan
  9. Tmmk1987
    Tmmk1987
    hey there im from Belgium but i also can understand german. I hope that you don't mind that i joint your group... the fact is This is the ownly group in my suroundings that is still active. (i lookt at the post date first if you don't mind)
  10. mianmaru
    mianmaru
    Hello this is Berlin...
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast