aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

German Yaoi Lovers ♥

1. Arukard
    Arukard
    NRW is great but I'm from NDR at least so I'm proud of it...
    near to the netherlands... cheap beer... cheap drugs...
    XD~
    just kidding.... maybe~
    Somebody from NDR?
  2. Gambit
    Gambit
    Wow i wasn't here a long time.. Sooo To all newbies welcome to the group. Did something happend when I was gone???? Something new?? hehehe need input.
  3. At_Lathil
    At_Lathil
    Morning, Mina...how are you? I'm at school and so bored...
  4. ivy2005
    ivy2005
    Da steht ja für deutsche Yaoi Liebhaber, aber warum sind die Einträge dann auf Englisch??
  5. Bokuto
    Bokuto
    keine Ahnung ^^ (I dont know)
  6. mindless
    mindless
    Hello! Didn't think that there are so many krauts out here *chuckles* I'm a (not so new) newbie here, coming from the capital, and I guess I reeeaally need a picture soon *sighs*
    But that has to wait some time, because time is always so limited...
    Never mind, nice to meet you all, see ya around!
  7. Ayumu-kun
    Ayumu-kun
    @ivy: because the forum+social group language is English ^.^ We received a warning from a mod because we wrote in German. Indeed, it's ok to write in your native language if you add an English translation in your post ^^;;;;
  8. Gambit
    Gambit
    Hi everyone..ohhh I remember that Ayumu.. Man I think it was Havanna who wrote us after that mess.. So its better to write in English anstatt in German. hahaha
  9. At_Lathil
    At_Lathil
    Geez...what for is this forum? Everytime I attempt to start a discussion nobody react...
  10. Gambit
    Gambit
    What kind of discussion At_ Lathil ? Hmm maybe i was kinda to late. Sorry But i would discuss. hehehe
Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast