1. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    I love Zack/Cloud

Sephiroth/Cloud/Zack

Balthier/Basch

Reno/Cloud
  2. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    CidxVincent,SephirothxVincent,CloudxSephiroth & RenoxRude are my favorites . Any hot guy & Vincent is cool with me to be honest ^_^
  3. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Favorite of all favorites are the incestous twins of FF12 -- Basch x Gabranth!

Followed closely are Balthier x Basch/Gabranth, Balthier x any male Viera, and Seifer x Squall.
  4. llPIXELll
    llPIXELll
    Yay! First post since joining!
    It's only been like... three seconds? xD

Anywho, my all-time favorite Final Fantasy pairing is Cid x Vincent, followed closely by Weiss x Nero and Sephiroth x Genesis. As you can see, I'm a fan of FFVII. :3

More are most likely to appear this summer as I now have time to live.

Edit: Anything with Vincent is worth a read in my opinion. Me? A fangirl? Maaaaaybe... 9w9;;
  5. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    Ooooh I love Cid x Vincent / Cid x Cloud / Cid x anything

Also Reno x Rufus/Rude/Tseng/Cloud is pretty hot too
  6. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I'm starting to get into FFVII Rude/Reno truthfully. Mostly due to all the lil' interactions between them in ACC ;D
  7. Grawsparrv
    Grawsparrv
    Basch/Balthier makes me shiver, allright. *grins* And then we have my undying love; Cloud/Sephiroth. Yeah, yeah - I _know_... People get almost mad when picturing Cloud as the seme, but come on, just humor me with this one. *purrr*
    Oh, Reno/Rufus and Tseng/Rufus! *mweauu*
  8. ahgreg
    ahgreg
    @ grawsparrv: I definitely get a kick out of seeing the 'uke' topping the 'seme'!
  9. CeCe
    CeCe
    I love Cid x Vincent xD. They are such a cute couple. Cid is so rash , the exact opposite of Vincent xD. Gah~ gotta love em
  10. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    I really like Sephiroth/Cloud. For some reason I always like the bad guy to win. If I had FF7 I would prob lose the game on purpose just to see Sephiroth win.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast