aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Akatsuki Rules

1. xfangirlx
    :OOOO now that'd be hot >_> i sware if there is... it'd either be extremely kinkeh... or extremely pr0ny its probably rare but i bet there is somethign on there! if there isnt i'll draw a doujin of them! ...after i finish my damned requests... >> yah i do like hidan hes cute....

hey has anyone thought that hidan might be albino? i mean he has white hair and pinkish eyes doesnt he?
    well there purple but still! anyone?
  2. Nnoilalala
    Kinkeh and pr0ny is all that hidan is about.. [s]with a tiny bit of fluff[/s]
    Oooo~ I'll eagerly await it then <3

He is cute.. and sexy.. and cool.. kinda epic really.. *yeah, obsessed*

purple? I'm sure his eyes are pink (which is really hot) ..where did you see it purple?
    I don't know I never thought of it, *goes to recheck albino* Ooo~ he does have everything.. except not visual abnormalities.. none that we know of anyway..
  3. xfangirlx
    nyah! i read it on hidans profile on absoluteanime O_o it said they were purple but i thought it pink :O and apparently hes 30 yr old its funny how manga guys always look like teenagers when there that age and i totally hear you on the fact hes cute +^^+ hes so adorable .. heh even if he is a pottymouth .. doesnt bother me ! cuz i am .. xP

you are cool!
  4. Nnoilalala
    what? Hidan's age isn't said yet! not even his village
    and that's wrong because on every picture I have seen it is pink, and when shown in the anime it was pink.. where would purple come from?

Maybe because he's immortal he's just gonna be that sexy past 30 and forever more. amen.
    hmm.. it is the pottymouth that makes him adorable, I think

Thanks, You are too
  5. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    hallo~
    I'm new to this group.
  6. Nnoilalala
    Nnoilalala
    Welcome ExoticChocolat
  7. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    thank you! :3
  8. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    @neko: His Village is the hidden Rain Village (forgotten apropriate name). According to my sources... it said his eyes were purple on the site but i generally think there pink-ish .. >>
    and
    Amen sista!

@exo: o0o0o0o0o0o !! how are you my dear ? hope you have a fun time here with us :P
  9. ExoticChocolat
    ExoticChocolat
    I tihnk its Amegakure...
    I hope spelled that right.
    I always get the k and g mixed up....:P
  10. Prinst Angela
    Prinst Angela
    Wow...i never thought that hidan thats old when he look soo cute >o<
    and yeah,i think his eyes is pink too,aint he looked adorable with that?
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast