aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Akatsuki Rules

1. Miysis
    Miysis
    @Dealla: thanks XD but no sadly I am not THAT good at drawing though i wish i was. The artist is someone called Lily *_* she's my Akatsuki godess!! sadly she doesn't even have a gallery or an EMAIL address. I'd SO write fanmail xD haha ...

KisaIta is <3 *tsk* :3 read a couple of fics too, but i still miss the really big EPIC fic XD ... *hn* someone's got to write one.

added another one ... two ... three .. cause they're all .. HOT XD <3

uh ... can you guess I am a LITTLE Itachi obsessed? XD ... he's just such a sexy bastard

2. myoujou
    myoujou
    Oh, the artwork looks great! My favorite character would be Tobi ^^ RAWR
  3. HannaFO
    HannaFO
    Wah i don't know what he looks like. Tobi that is.... The Manga is really slow out here in Denmark
  4. Nine_tails7
    Nine_tails7
    .....sup? Could someone send me a link if ya find any good kisameXitachi fics...dat woild be much appreciated...>.<...
  5. MogiMogiGirl
    MogiMogiGirl
    my favorite character, ladies and gentlemen? Deidara, of course. my favorite Akatsuki pairing? Itachi x Deidara =3
  6. dealla
    dealla
    @MogiMogiGirl that's a rather unusual pairing you like (considering Deidara hated the Uchihas) Itachi is so often paired up with Kisame that I don't get to read ItachixOther stories often, but I think I've read one when Itachi trapped Deidara in a genjutsu and pretended to be Sasori to have sex with the blond
  7. ItachiRules
    ItachiRules
    O_o that makes perfect sense... but i don't think Itachi would do that ... he is hawt enough to steal Deidara himself....
  8. YaminoTenshi
    YaminoTenshi
    Hello everyone
  9. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    halo thar x] i hav now joined this club ... i have one thing to say ... >_>
    IM IN LOVE WITH PEIN! xD lol nah! :P hes just my fave character
    hope u will b nice to me *blush* and let me add... dei-senpai and itachi are the smex0rz :d but kisame is hysterically funny :]
  10. xfangirlx
    xfangirlx
    >_>? none is chattin on here DX
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast