aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Graduation List - Report Thread

1. crazykim21
    crazykim21
    Kouhai name : ilovefunaiAll of Quest completed? : No
    Comments? : Is doing really well, and was doing fine before joining Aarinbuddy, like he knew how to do most things already.
  2. Hisagi90
    Hisagi90
    Kouhai name : Vandriel
    All of Quest completed? : Didnt take part~
    Comments? : Didnt had much problems to get around Aarin. Is MIA for some while now, but was doing fine on his own already. Showed much interest in everything and learned fast, and already was talking easily and making friends with others

Kouhai name : ichigo3003
    All of Quest completed? : Didnt take part~
    Comments? : She wasnt interested in much/knew about the most things already. Mostly interested where to find the download sections, etc. Before going MIA [as well] she did fine on her own already as well.

Both able to graduate in my opinion, didnt actually really see a reason to teach them much, as they already knew quite a lot
  3. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hmmm, I am wondering myself about my kouhai

Zengar is definitely MIA so he can't graduate

AoyagiRitsuka seems to know his way around the forums and might not be needing a sempai but I am not too sure. Actually, I believe he is doing well on his own. XD
  4. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    Kohai: kamijojieun
    comment: is ready to graduate although the quest isn't completed yet.. i don't even remember if i posted at the quest thread ^^'... she is just doing fine without me

Kohai: mewth
    comment: is on leave... she's on a trip from university... she will be away a few months.. but come back sometime and she still does have to learn much....
  5. kumi-kun
    kumi-kun
    I believe both my kouhai's are okay, the second one seemed to know all about the forum already when he became my kouhai anyway XD and I can fill in the form, but I think I started when the quests weren't in use...
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Damn you double post!
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Kouhai Name: Raven- http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/raven/
    All of Quests Completed?: Raven is an older woman with a teenage daughter, so I thought better of trying to make her do a lot of questsXD
    Comments? I am SOOO proud of Raven! I remember getting assigned to her and wondering if I could even do itXD She had a lot of trouble just finding her way around the forum, let alone posting and socializing. She kept getting lost^^; But after a couple tutorials and a bit of time, she's really blossomed into a great aariner. Slowly but surely making more friends and she seems to be right at home.

I think if Miyosha remembers her then she might agree as well :3

My other Kouhai, ProjectCur, is far trickier, as I can't get them to socialize much at all. They're not MIA, but...I don't know what to say ^^; I'll update on them when I'm able.
  8. darkmotives
    darkmotives
    Kouhai name : jhyo07
    All of Quest completed?: We never participated
    Comments?: MIA on and off but seems to be doing well on her own, especially in the anime threads. Is also busy with RL so that's understandable but I do think she is ready to graduate! She is also part of lots of social groups!

Kouhai name: Fantine
    All of Quest completed?: We never participated
    Comments?: Lost touch a bit but he seems well off on his own now. No new questions posted to me or anything and has a couple of steady chat buddies. He also joined lots of social groups just like my other kouhai so I think they are pretty okay now. If there are any new questions I'll be here to help.
  9. xryuchan6927
    xryuchan6927
    Kouhai name : asphy_xiation
    All of Quest completed? : Yes.
    Comments? : I'm sure she'll be fine doing on her own now. I'll still keep in touch with her, though ^^
  10. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Graduates Submitted!

@Kumi: Sent you a VM

@Spirited: Next time please report a MIA kouhai in the MIA thread in the social group.

@Blue_Star: Lol! Yes I remember Raven quite well! xD I'm glad she got the hang of the forums. I thought she was a tricky one but you did it!!
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast