Graduation List - Report Thread

1. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Kouhai Graduate submitted~
  2. Minaru
    Minaru
    Kouhai name : MelonSeger
    All of Quest completed? : we haven't take part
    Comments? : she's very active and comes along with everybody^^ she also asked to have a kohai on her on, but the has not the requirements
  3. ladyxzeus
    ladyxzeus
    Kouhai name : bladexshooter (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/bladexshooter/)
    All of Quest completed? : She even changed her username by herself!
    Comments : Well, she asked me if she could graduate, and I honesly think she can... Because she completed all the quests (or almost all!) without even knowing about the quest service. Which means she discovered almost everything by herself. She has also been participating on the forum more... So I think it's cool. :3

But I don't want my kouhai to go awaaaaay, so I'll be keeping her as pet, ok?
  4. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    @Minaru & Ladyxzeus:

Kouhai Graduate submitted!!

Glad to hear they're doing so well <333
  5. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Kouhai name : divinegrace92
    All of Quest completed? : Yes, except Quest 5 Fiction Writer tasks 21, 22 and 23. (She performed the Old Quest List.)
    Comments? : From the very beginning i noticed that my kouhai is very sociable. She got and gets new friends and talks to alot of people, so i knew she would love to be here. She also is fast to learn and adventure alot example Aarinfantasy. Most of the Quests was easy to her, cause she tried out and adventured the forum. I told her everything i knew about Aarinfantasy and did her lil test based on the Quest list and she nailed it. She didn't take much time to do it either.
    So i can only say that i'm very proud of her and can say that i totally think she is ready to graduate.
    And in the future we will be friends and call each other senpai and kouhai
  6. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Kouhai Graduate Submitted!
  7. Kalypso
    Kalypso
    My kouhai is ready to graduate!

Kouhai name : yunjaeforever
    All of Quest completed? : Y
    Comments? : My kouhai has made many friends and is getting along very well in the forum. I'm still helping him out with little things every once in a while, but he's ready to stand on his own two feet now. Of course I will continue to look after him because: Once a senpai, always a senpai!
  8. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Kouhai Graduate Submitted!
  9. BlackAssassin
    BlackAssassin
    Kouhai name : ColdRain
    All of Quest completed? : I'm not sure
    Comments: (Miyo's bugging me about graduation xD) Well, since ColdRain and I get along quite well, it's great to see how she's been doing and such. I had fun with her as we chatted and we got along quite swell. Take's one to know one.
  10. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    It's not like they're leaving forever BA

Submitted!
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast