aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Senpai Hiatus'!

1. Yoshitaka Karyu
    Yoshitaka Karyu
    Miyosha: I am thinking mid-November. When I move into my new place I will be getting DSL, so until then, I won't have any signal. I can pop in once in a while, but not long enough to chat.
  2. Kalypso
    Kalypso
    Starting from november I'll be very busy with university, so until further notice please do not appoint me any new kouhais.
    I can still take good care of my two current kouhais yunjaeforever and UKidiot, though!
    Thank you!
  3. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Thank you for telling me Kalypso!!
    Good luck with uni!
  4. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    I'm here to tell that I may be not that much online starting next week or so!
    All because I will move houses again and the place I will move will take me more time to have internet there! So please hope you can understand!
  5. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Ok I marked you as AWAY hoka! Please reply back here or VM me when you are available again!
  6. Kalypso
    Kalypso
    I have some busy weeks ahead of me, so I won't be able to dedicate myself to new kouhais for a while. I'll let you know as soon as I'm free again.
  7. GreenieChan
    GreenieChan
    It's spring and that means I'll be VERY BUSY with school (cos I'm too lazy to do things on time, all assigments pile up and I have to do everything now ) so I have to go on a little hiatus for now. I'll let you know when I'm free again to take up new kouhai
  8. koukou710
    koukou710
    I won't be as available as I can in the next couple of weeks (busy with RL, you know how it goes...)
    I'll still log in every now and then but I'll be basically on hiatus! I'll let you know when I'm back!
  9. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Marked as BUSY! Please let me know when you guys are back!
  10. HokaHoka
    HokaHoka
    Ok I'm still busy but I'm free to get kouhais =DD
    I don't think I've any I think>.<
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast