aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Senpai Hiatus'!

1. fataltea
    fataltea
    Hatter, you can VM mommidono and let her know that you're ready to take your kouhai back. ^_^ She has been taking care of her while you were away.

Wb angyal. ^^ Awww, how cute. XD

(sorry so slow.. I'm used to Miyo-chi taking care of these things) ^^;;
  2. Hyou
    Hyou
    I'm going away for two weeks, so I wont be of any help to my kouhai pkkhaseo
    But I think I should maybe be put on hiatus until late September/early October, cause when I get home I'm going to be busy moving since my dear mother decided to move to another part of Sweden

But I'll be back... when everything is calming down~
  3. fataltea
    fataltea
    Thanks for letting us know, Hyou. Do you think your kouhai will be okay without you, or do we need to assign them to another senpai?
  4. Hyou
    Hyou
    I'm not sure, I've not gotten a very good grip on how he's "coping" since he have told me he have been busy. Maybe it would be best to assign him to someone else since it might take a while for me to get time for this.
  5. fataltea
    fataltea
    Okay, I will communicate with pkkhaseo and see where he stands. We'll go ahead and mark you as 'away'. Please let us know when you've returned and are active enough to handle another kouhai.
  6. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Hmmm, this is a good idea. I have a couple of kouhai and I will tell them that I shall be away for about 9 days from the 15th to the 24th August. Is it possible for my 2 new kouhai to get a sub for that time? The 2 older ones are holding their own but zengar and AoyagiRitsuka are new to the forums so they might need an available substitute. Thoug zengar has not been very active and has only been on about 4 times so far
  7. fataltea
    fataltea
    Yes, please let your two kouhai know that you'll be away. You can tell them they may contact me if they need help while you're away. All of our senpai are getting pretty loaded up with kouhai so it's becoming difficult to redistribute. ^^;;
  8. Yoshitaka Karyu
    Yoshitaka Karyu
    I'm baaaaaaaack. <333 omfg amazing stuffes. Forgive for not coming back sooner, but so many repairs to do in my house! While I was gone, my water heater es-plodeded!!! ><
  9. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Thanks t-chan I am so excited about AoyagiRitsuka because he is so enthusiastic!^^ I wil tell them to refer to you until I get back. My hubby's phone has wifi but I dont know if it would work in the hotel so it is best I say I wont be connected than to go and realise that we really are cut off and I cant get online.
  10. rou
    rou
    not really going to be on hiatus, just being abit less active here until end of sept. (due to preparing for my oral exams)
    i wont need someone else to take care of my two kouhais (almost holding their own anyway), but i wont be able take another one for the next month ^^
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast